U.N. conferences on environment and development: Retrospect on Stockholm and prospects for Rio
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William Gilberto Delgado Munevar, 2012. "Formación de los profesionales: dilema entre ética y economía," Revista Finanzas y Politica Economica, Universidad Católica de Colombia, vol. 4(2), pages 15-24, December.
- Jieh-Jiuh Wang & Ning-Yu Tsai, 2022. "Contemporary integrated community planning: mixed-age, sustainability and disaster-resilient approaches," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 112(3), pages 2133-2166, July.
- Dhahri, Sabrine & Slimani, Sana & Omri, Anis, 2021. "Behavioral entrepreneurship for achieving the sustainable development goals," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 165(C).
- Charlie Karlsson & Börje Johansson & Roger R. Stough (ed.), 2012. "Entrepreneurship, Social Capital and Governance," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14810.
- Per Assmo & Elin Wihlborg, 2011. "Ydre 2.0 A Time-Spatial Approach towards Post-Monetarism and Integrated Sustainable Development," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1512, European Regional Science Association.
- Per Assmo & Elin Wihlborg, 2012. "Local alternative development through a time-spatial lens: a case study of Ydre inspired by Hägerstrand," Chapters, in: Charlie Karlsson & Börje Johansson & Roger R. Stough (ed.), Entrepreneurship, Social Capital and Governance, chapter 16, pages 378-391, Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:5:y:1992:i:1:p:9-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.