Bubbles in a back eddy: A commentary on "The origin, diagnostic attributes and practical application of coevolutionary theory"
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Norgaard, Richard B, 1984. "Coevolutionary Agricultural Development," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 32(3), pages 525-546, April.
- Winder, Nick & McIntosh, Brian S. & Jeffrey, Paul, 2005. "The origin, diagnostic attributes and practical application of co-evolutionary theory," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 347-361, September.
- Norgaard, Richard B., 2004. "Learning and knowing collectively," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 231-241, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hodgson, Geoffrey M., 2010. "Darwinian coevolution of organizations and the environment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 700-706, February.
- Winder, Nick, 2005. "Modernism, evolution and vaporous visions of future unity: Clarification in response to Norgaard," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 366-369, September.
- Kallis, Giorgos, 2010. "Coevolution in water resource development: The vicious cycle of water supply and demand in Athens, Greece," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 796-809, February.
- Kallis, Giorgos & Norgaard, Richard B., 2010. "Coevolutionary ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 690-699, February.
- Foxon, Timothy J., 2011. "A coevolutionary framework for analysing a transition to a sustainable low carbon economy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(12), pages 2258-2267.
- Utkur Djanibekov & Grace B. Villamor & Klara Dzhakypbekova & James Chamberlain & Jianchu Xu, 2016. "Adoption of Sustainable Land Uses in Post-Soviet Central Asia: The Case for Agroforestry," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(10), pages 1-16, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:54:y:2005:i:4:p:362-365. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .