Linking Nature's services to ecosystems: some general ecological concepts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christensen, V., 1991. "On ECOPATH, Fishbyte and fisheries management," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 27715, July.
- Christensen, V., 1991. "On ECOPATH, Fishbyte and fisheries management," Fishbyte, The WorldFish Center, vol. 9(2), pages 62-66.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Groot, R. & Stuip, M. & Finlayson, Max & Davidson, N., 2006. "Valuing wetlands: guidance for valuing the benefits derived from wetland ecosystem services," IWMI Research Reports H039735, International Water Management Institute.
- Ewing, Bradley T. & Riggs, Kent & Ewing, Keith L., 2007. "Time series analysis of a predator-prey system: Application of VAR and generalized impulse response function," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 605-612, January.
- A. Meenatchi Sundaram, 2011. "Urban green-cover and the environmental performance of Chennai city," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 107-119, February.
- Paulo A.L.D. Nunes & Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh & Peter Nijkamp, 2000. "Ecological-Economic Analysis and Valuation of Biodiversity," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-100/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Kratena, Kurt, 2004.
"'Ecological value added' in an integrated ecosystem-economy model--an indicator for sustainability,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 189-200, February.
- Kurt Kratena, 2001. ""Ecological Value Added" in an Integrated Ecosystem-Economy Model. An Indicator for Sustainability," WIFO Working Papers 165, WIFO.
- Stefanos Xenarios & Kostas Bithas, 2009. "Welfare Improvisation from the Receiving Waters of Urban Wastewater Systems in the Context of the Water Framework Directive," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 23(5), pages 981-1000, March.
- Wakita, Kazumi & Shen, Zhonghua & Oishi, Taro & Yagi, Nobuyuki & Kurokura, Hisashi & Furuya, Ken, 2014. "Human utility of marine ecosystem services and behavioural intentions for marine conservation in Japan," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 53-60.
- Divinsky, Itai & Becker, Nir & Bar (Kutiel), Pua, 2017. "Ecosystem service tradeoff between grazing intensity and other services - A case study in Karei-Deshe experimental cattle range in northern Israel," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 16-27.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:29:y:1999:i:2:p:183-202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.