The impact of ecological economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Azar, Christian & Sterner, Thomas, 1996. "Discounting and distributional considerations in the context of global warming," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 169-184, November.
- Norgaard, Richard B., 1992. "Sustainability and the economics of assuring assets for future generations," Policy Research Working Paper Series 832, The World Bank.
- Doherty Jr., Paul F. & Marschall, Elizabeth A. & Grubb Jr., Thomas C., 1999. "Balancing conservation and economic gain: a dynamic programming approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 349-358, June.
- Scott, Antony, 1999. "Trust law, sustainability, and responsible action," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 139-154, October.
- Costanza, Robert & Stern, David & Fisher, Brendan & He, Lining & Ma, Chunbo, 2004.
"Influential publications in ecological economics: a citation analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 50(3-4), pages 261-292, October.
- Robert Costanza & David I. Stern & Brendan P. Fisher & Lining He & Chunbo Ma, 2004. "Influential Publications in Ecological Economics: A Citation Analysis," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0408, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Spash, Clive L. & Hanley, Nick, 1994. "Cost-benefit analysis and the greenhouse effect," MPRA Paper 38666, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- O'Ryan, Raúl & de Miguel, Carlos J. & Miller, Sebastian & Munasinghe, Mohan, 2005. "Computable general equilibrium model analysis of economywide cross effects of social and environmental policies in Chile," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 447-472, September.
- Luks, Fred, 1998. "The rhetorics of ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 139-149, August.
- Mullen, John D., 2001. "An Economic Persective On Land Degradation Issues," Research Reports 27999, New South Wales Department of Primary Industries Research Economists.
- Pandey, Kiran D. & Wheeler, David, 2001. "Structural adjustment and forest resources - the impact of World Bank operations," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2584, The World Bank.
- Young, Michael D., 1997. "Water Rights: An Ecological .Economics Perspective," 1997 Conference (41st), January 22-24, 1997, Gold Coast, Australia 135416, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Costanza, Robert & King, Janis, 1999. "The first decade of Ecological Economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 1-9, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:19:y:1996:i:1:p:1-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.