An empirical analysis of foreign student brain drain to the United States
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cameron, Stephen V & Heckman, James J, 1993. "The Nonequivalence of High School Equivalents," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 11(1), pages 1-47, January.
- Altonji, Joseph G, 1993.
"The Demand for and Return to Education When Education Outcomes Are Uncertain,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 11(1), pages 48-83, January.
- Joseph G. Altonji, 1991. "The Demand for and Return to Education When Education Outcomes are Uncertain," NBER Working Papers 3714, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elise S. Brezis, 2016. "Why Migrate: For Study or for Work?," Economies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(3), pages 1-12, August.
- Bratsberg, Bernt, 1995. "The incidence of non-return among foreign students in the United States," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 373-384, December.
- Nil Demet Gungor & Aysit Tansel, 2009.
"Brain Drain from Turkey: Return Intentions of Skilled Migrants,"
ERC Working Papers
0902, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Oct 2009.
- Nil Demet Güngör & Aysit Tansel, 2012. "Brain Drain from Turkey: Return Intentions of Skilled Migrants," Working Papers 672, Economic Research Forum, revised 2012.
- Nil Demet Güngör & Aysit Tansel, 2011. "Brain Drain from Turkey: Return Intentions of Skilled Migrants," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1103, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Nil Demet Güngör & Aysit Tansel, 2010. "Brain Drain from Turkey: Return Intentions of Skilled Migrants," Working Papers 2010/4, Turkish Economic Association.
- Gonzalez, Arturo, 2003. "The education and wages of immigrant children: the impact of age at arrival," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 203-212, April.
- Jan-Jan Soon, 2008. "The determinants of international students' return intention," Working Papers 0806, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2008.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecoedu:v:7:y:1988:i:2:p:231-243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/econedurev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.