Earnings and the decision to return to school
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Light, Audrey, 1998. "Estimating Returns to Schooling: When Does the Career Begin?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 31-45, February.
- repec:eee:ecoedu:v:58:y:2017:i:c:p:108-122 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jepsen, Christopher & Montgomery, Mark, 2012.
"Back to school: An application of human capital theory for mature workers,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 168-178.
- Christopher Jepsen & Mark Montgomery, 2012. "Back to school: An Application of human capital theory for mature workers," Open Access publications 10197/4435, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Light, Audrey, 1995. "Hazard model estimates of the decision to reenroll in school," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 381-406, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecoedu:v:5:y:1986:i:3:p:309-317. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/econedurev .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .