The economics and politics of cost sharing in higher education: comparative perspectives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Woodhall, Maureen, 1988. "Designing a student loan programme for a developing country: the relevance of international experience," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 153-161, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giménez-Gómez, José Manuel & Peris, Josep E., 2012.
"Fair bounds based solidarity,"
2072/203162, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Peris, Josep E. & Jiménez-Gómez, José M., 2012. "Fair bounds based solidarity," QM&ET Working Papers 12-12, University of Alicante, D. Quantitative Methods and Economic Theory.
- José M. Jiménez Gómez & Josep Enric Peris Ferrando, 2012. "Fair bound based solidarity," Working Papers. Serie AD 2012-18, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Abankina, I. & Filatova, L. & Vynaryk, V., 2016. "State Policy of Higher Education Sector Financing under the Budgetary Constraints," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 31(3), pages 111-143.
- Sherraden, Margaret & Peters, Clark & Wagner, Kristen & Guo, Baorong & Clancy, Margaret, 2013. "Contributions of qualitative research to understanding savings for children and youth," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 66-77.
- Elena Del Rey, 2009. "Can State University Fees Increase Welfare? A Mixed Oligopoly Approach," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 165(4), pages 670-683, December.
- Francesco Vona, 2011. "Does the Expansion of Higher Education Reduce Educational Inequality? Evidence from 12 European Countries," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2011-12, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Kagotho, Njeri, 2016. "Targeting the reach of educational support interventions in Kenya," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 211-215.
- Vincent, VANDENBERGHE, 2005. "Free Higher Education - Regressive Transfer or Implicit Loan ?," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2005031, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Mary Canning & Martin Godfrey & Dorota Holzer-Zelazewska, 2007. "Higher Education Financing in the New EU Member States : Leveling the Playing Field," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6740.
- Chapman, Bruce & Lounkaew, Kiatanantha, 2010.
"Income contingent student loans for Thailand: Alternatives compared,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 695-709, October.
- Bruce Chapman & Kiatanantha Lounkaew, 2008. "Income Contingent Student Loans for Thailand : Alternatives Compared," EABER Working Papers 21950, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Bruce Chapman & Kiatanantha Lounkaew, 2009. "Income Contingent Student Loans for Thailand: Alternatives Compared," CEPR Discussion Papers 595, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Stephan Thomsen & Friederike von Haaren-Giebel, 2016.
"Did tuition fees in Germany constrain students’ budgets? New evidence from a natural experiment,"
IZA Journal of European Labor Studies,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-25, December.
- Thomsen, Stephan L. & von Haaren, Friederike, 2014. "Did Tuition Fees in Germany Constrain Students' Budgets? New Evidence from a Natural Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 8623, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Juha KETTUNEN, 2016. "The Performance-Based Funding Scheme of Universities," Management Dynamics in the Knowledge Economy Journal, College of Management, National University of Political Studies and Public Administration, vol. 4(1), pages 109-124, March.
- Shukhrat Kholmuminov & Robert E Wright, 2017. "Cost efficiency analysis of public higher education institutions in Uzbekistan," Working Papers 1704, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Hemelt, Steven W. & Marcotte, Dave E., 2008. "Rising Tuition and Enrollment in Public Higher Education," IZA Discussion Papers 3827, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rita Asplund & Oussama Ben Adbelkarim & Ali Skalli, 2008.
"An equity perspective on access to, enrolment in and finance of tertiary education,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 261-274.
- Asplund, Rita & Ben-Abdelkarim, Oussama & Skalli, Ali, 2007. "An Equity Perspective on Access to, Enrolment in and Finance of Tertiary Education," Discussion Papers 1098, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Gerard Postiglione, 2010. "Education Impact Study : The Global Recession and the Capacity of Colleges and Universities to Serve Vulnerable Populations in Asia," Development Economics Working Papers 22816, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- repec:eee:injoed:v:58:y:2018:i:c:p:5-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wales, Philip, 2013. "Access all areas? The impact of fees and background on student demand for postgraduate higher education in the UK," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 57846, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Shukhrat Kholmuminov & Shayzak Kholmuminov & Robert E Wright, 2017. "Resource dependence analysis of public higher education institutions in Uzbekistan," Working Papers 1703, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Heitor, Manuel & Horta, Hugo & Leocádio, Miguel, 2016. "Enlarging the social basis of higher education: Lessons learned from extending a social support system with a risk-sharing loan scheme in Portugal," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 113(PB), pages 319-327.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecoedu:v:23:y:2004:i:4:p:403-410. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/econedurev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.