MORKMON II : The Nederlandsche Bank's quarterly model of the Netherlands economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lahiri, Sajal & Satchell, Steve, 1986. "Properties of the expected value of the leontief inverse: Some further results," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 69-82, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- A. Calza & C. Gartner & J. Sousa, 2003.
"Modelling the demand for loans to the private sector in the euro area,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(1), pages 107-117.
- Calza, Alessandro & Gartner, Christine & Sousa, João, 2001. "Modelling the demand for loans to the private sector in the euro area," Working Paper Series 0055, European Central Bank.
- Fase, M. M. G., 1995. "The demand for commercial bank loans and the lending rate," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 99-115, January.
- Naastepad, C. W. M. & Kleinknecht, Alfred, 2004. "The Dutch productivity slowdown: the culprit at last?," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 137-163, June.
- Sophocles N. Brissimis & Eugenie N. Garganas & Stephen G. Hall, 2014.
"Consumer credit in an era of financial liberalization: an overreaction to repressed demand?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(2), pages 139-152, January.
- Brissimis, Sophocles N. & Garganas, Eugenie N. & Hall, Stephen G., 2012. "Consumer credit in an era of financial liberalisation: An overreaction to repressed demand?," MPRA Paper 41819, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sophocles Brissimis & Eugenie Garganas & Stephen G. Hall, 2012. "Consumer credit in an era of financial liberalisation: an overreaction to repressed demand?," Working Papers 148, Bank of Greece.
- W. Bolt & P.J.A. van Els, 1998. "Output gap and inflation in the EU," WO Research Memoranda (discontinued) 550, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Albert van der Horst & Jan Jacobs & Lambert Schoonbeek,, 1996. "Is there a NAIRU for the Netherlands?," Working Papers 28, Centre for Economic Research, University of Groningen and University of Twente.
- Heinesen, Eskil, 1995.
"A macroeconomic rationing model estimated by cointegration techniques and generalized method of moments,"
Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 97-110, April.
- : Eskil Heinesen, 1993. "A Macroeconomic Rationing Model Estimated by Cointegration Techniques and Generalized Method of Moments," Discussion Papers 93-10, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Kees Folmer, 2009. "Why do macro wage elasticities diverge? A meta analysis," CPB Discussion Paper 122, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Kang, Heejoon, 2008. "The canonical least squares estimation of large-scale simultaneous-equations models," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 191-200, March.
- Calza, Alessandro & Sousa, João & Manrique, Marta, 2003. "Aggregate loans to the euro area private sector," Working Paper Series 202, European Central Bank.
- Jacobs, Jan & Sterken, Elmer, 1995. "The IBS-CCSO quarterly model of the Netherlands Specification, simulation and analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 111-163, April.
- Kees Folmer, 2009. "Why do macro wage elasticities diverge?," CPB Memorandum 224, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Frédéric Boissay & Pierre Malgrange, 1997. "Intégration monétaire et financière dans les modèles macroéconomiques : bilan et nouvelles pistes," Revue Française d'Économie, Programme National Persée, vol. 12(3), pages 3-42.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:9:y:1992:i:2:p:146-204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.