A note on a new class of solutions to dynamic programming problems arising in economic growth
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Posch, Olaf & Wälde, Klaus, 2005.
"Natural volatility, welfare and taxation,"
W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers
57, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Olaf Posch & Klaus Wälde, 2006. "Natural volatility, welfare and taxation," Working Papers 2007_33, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Olaf, POSCH & Klaus, WAELDE, 2005. "Natural volatility, welfare and taxation," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2005009, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Olaf Posch & Klaus WÃ¤lde, 2006. "Natural volatility, welfare and taxation," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 95, Society for Computational Economics.
- Olaf Posch & Klaus Wälde, 2006. "Natural Volatility, Welfare and Taxation," CESifo Working Paper Series 1748, CESifo Group Munich.
- Antoniadou, Elena & Koulovatianos, Christos & Mirman, Leonard J., 2013. "Strategic exploitation of a common-property resource under uncertainty," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 28-39.
- Christos Koulovatianos & Elena Antoniadou & Leonard J.Mirman, 2007. "Strategic Exploitation of a Common-Property Resource under Uncertainty," Vienna Economics Papers 0703, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- M. Khan & Alexander Zaslavski, 2007. "On a Uniform Turnpike of the Third Kind in the Robinson-Solow-Srinivasan Model," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 92(2), pages 137-166, October.
- Ali Khan, M. & Zaslavski, Alexander J., 2007. "On a uniform turnpike of the third kind in the Robinson-Solow-Srinivasan model," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 641, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Akdeniz, Levent & Dechert, W. Davis, 1997. "Do CAPM results hold in a dynamic economy? A numerical analysis," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 981-1003, June.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Danyang, Xie & Zou, Heng-fu, 1998. "Should public capital be subsidized or provided?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 319-331, April.
- Shantayanan Devarajan & Danyang Xie & Heng-fu Zou, 1999. "Should Public Capital Be Subsidized or Provided?," CEMA Working Papers 75, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Shantayanan Devarajan & Danyang Xie & Heng-Fu Zou, 2002. "Should Public Capital Be Subsidized or Provided?," Macroeconomics 0212005, EconWPA.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:20:y:2000:i:2:a:2756 is not listed on IDEAS
- Akdeniz, Levent, 2000. "Risk and return in a dynamic general equilibrium model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(5-7), pages 1079-1096, June.
- Danyang Xie, 2002. "Explicit Transitional Dynamics in Growth Models," GE, Growth, Math methods 0207003, EconWPA.
- Juergen Antony & Alfred Maussner, 2008. "A further note on a new class of solutions to dynamic programming problems arising in economic growth," Discussion Paper Series 297, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Espino, Emilio, 2007. "Equilibrium portfolios in the neoclassical growth model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 673-687, November.
- Emilio Espino, 2005. "Equilibrium Portfolios in the Neoclassical Growth Model," Working Papers 87, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Dec 2005.
- Emilio Espino, 2006. "Equilibrium Portfolios in the Neoclassical Growth Model," 2006 Meeting Papers 92, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Tapan Mitra & Gerhard Sorger, 2014. "Extinction in common property resource models: an analytically tractable example," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 57(1), pages 41-57, September.
- Schlegel, Christoph, 2004. "Analytical and Numerical Solution of a Poisson RBC model," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 05/04, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:18:y:1994:i:3-4:p:807-813. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed