A note on a new class of solutions to dynamic programming problems arising in economic growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antoniadou, Elena & Koulovatianos, Christos & Mirman, Leonard J., 2013.
"Strategic exploitation of a common-property resource under uncertainty,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 28-39.
- Christos Koulovatianos & Elena Antoniadou & Leonard J.Mirman, 2007. "Strategic Exploitation of a Common-Property Resource under Uncertainty," Vienna Economics Papers 0703, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Olaf, POSCH & Klaus, WAELDE, 2005.
"Natural volatility, welfare and taxation,"
Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques)
2005009, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Olaf Posch & Klaus WÃ¤lde, 2006. "Natural volatility, welfare and taxation," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 95, Society for Computational Economics.
- Olaf Posch & Klaus Wälde, 2006. "Natural volatility, welfare and taxation," Working Papers 2007_33, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Olaf Posch & Klaus Wälde, 2006. "Natural Volatility, Welfare and Taxation," CESifo Working Paper Series 1748, CESifo Group Munich.
- Posch, Olaf & Wälde, Klaus, 2005. "Natural volatility, welfare and taxation," W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers 57, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Danyang, Xie & Zou, Heng-fu, 1998.
"Should public capital be subsidized or provided?,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 319-331, April.
- Shantayanan Devarajan & Danyang Xie & Heng-fu Zou, 1999. "Should Public Capital Be Subsidized or Provided?," CEMA Working Papers 75, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Shantayanan Devarajan & Danyang Xie & Heng-Fu Zou, 2002. "Should Public Capital Be Subsidized or Provided?," Macroeconomics 0212005, EconWPA.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:20:y:2000:i:2:a:2756 is not listed on IDEAS
- M. Khan & Alexander Zaslavski, 2007.
"On a Uniform Turnpike of the Third Kind in the Robinson-Solow-Srinivasan Model,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 92(2), pages 137-166, October.
- Ali Khan, M. & Zaslavski, Alexander J., 2007. "On a uniform turnpike of the third kind in the Robinson-Solow-Srinivasan model," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 641, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Danyang Xie, 2002. "Explicit Transitional Dynamics in Growth Models," GE, Growth, Math methods 0207003, EconWPA.
- Juergen Antony & Alfred Maussner, 2008. "A further note on a new class of solutions to dynamic programming problems arising in economic growth," Discussion Paper Series 297, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Espino, Emilio, 2007.
"Equilibrium portfolios in the neoclassical growth model,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 673-687, November.
- Emilio Espino, 2005. "Equilibrium Portfolios in the Neoclassical Growth Model," Working Papers 87, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Dec 2005.
- Emilio Espino, 2006. "Equilibrium Portfolios in the Neoclassical Growth Model," 2006 Meeting Papers 92, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Akdeniz, Levent & Dechert, W. Davis, 1997. "Do CAPM results hold in a dynamic economy? A numerical analysis," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 981-1003, June.
- Akdeniz, Levent, 2000. "Risk and return in a dynamic general equilibrium model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(5-7), pages 1079-1096, June.
- Tapan Mitra & Gerhard Sorger, 2014. "Extinction in common property resource models: an analytically tractable example," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 57(1), pages 41-57, September.
- Schlegel, Christoph, 2004. "Analytical and Numerical Solution of a Poisson RBC model," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 05/04, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:jetheo:v:172:y:2017:i:c:p:1-25 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:18:y:1994:i:3-4:p:807-813. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.