Distributional and revenue raising arguments for tariffs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Knud Munk, 2008.
"Tax-tariff reform with costs of tax administration,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 15(6), pages 647-667, December.
- Knud MUNK, "undated". "Tax-Tariff Reform with costs of Tax Administration," Middle East and North Africa 330400045, EcoMod.
- Knud Jørgen Munk, 2005. "Tax-tariff reform with costs of tax administration," Economics Working Papers 2005-21, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Knud Jørgen Munk, 2006. "Tax-tariff reform with costs of tax administration," Economics Working Papers 2006-14, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Knud Jorgen MUNK, "undated". "Tax-Tariff Reform with Costs of Tax Administrations," EcoMod2004 330600102, EcoMod.
- Roger H. Gordon & James A. Levinsohn, 1990.
"The Linkage between Domestic Taxes and Border Taxes,"
NBER Chapters,in: Taxation in the Global Economy, pages 357-396
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gordon, R.H. & Levisohn, J., 1989. "The Linkage Between Domestic Taxes And Borber Taxes," Working Papers 244, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Rod Falvey, 1994. "Revenue enhancing tariff reform," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 130(1), pages 175-190, March.
- Arvind Panagariya, 2003. "The Economics And Politics Of Uniform Tariffs," International Trade 0309009, EconWPA.
- Keiko Kubota, 2005.
"Fiscal Constraints, Collection Costs, And Trade Policies,"
Economics and Politics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17, pages 129-150, March.
- Kubota, Keiko, 2000. "Fiscal constraints, collection costs, and trade policies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2366, The World Bank.
- Alberto Giovannini & Martha de Melo, 1991. "Government Revenue from Financial Repression," NBER Working Papers 3604, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tatsuo Hatta & Yoshitomo Ogawa, 2003. "A Theory of Optimal Tariffs under a Revenue Constraint," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-202, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Emran, M. Shahe, 2005. "Revenue-increasing and welfare-enhancing reform of taxes on exports," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 277-292, June.
- Panagariya, Arvind, 1990. "How should tariffs be structured?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 353, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:26:y:1987:i:1:p:77-101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.