Distributional and revenue raising arguments for tariffs
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Knud Munk, 2008.
"Tax-tariff reform with costs of tax administration,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 15(6), pages 647-667, December.
- Knud MUNK, "undated". "Tax-Tariff Reform with costs of Tax Administration," Middle East and North Africa 330400045, EcoMod.
- Knud Jørgen Munk, 2006. "Tax-tariff reform with costs of tax administration," Economics Working Papers 2006-14, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Knud Jørgen Munk, 2005. "Tax-tariff reform with costs of tax administration," Economics Working Papers 2005-21, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Knud Jorgen MUNK, "undated". "Tax-Tariff Reform with Costs of Tax Administrations," EcoMod2004 330600102, EcoMod.
- Tatsuo Hatta & Yoshitomo Ogawa, 2003. "A Theory of Optimal Tariffs under a Revenue Constraint," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-202, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Emran, M. Shahe, 2005. "Revenue-increasing and welfare-enhancing reform of taxes on exports," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 277-292, June.
- Roger H. Gordon & James A. Levinsohn, 1990. "The Linkage between Domestic Taxes and Border Taxes," NBER Chapters, in: Taxation in the Global Economy, pages 357-396 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gordon, R.H. & Levisohn, J., 1989. "The Linkage Between Domestic Taxes And Borber Taxes," Working Papers 244, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Rod Falvey, 1994. "Revenue enhancing tariff reform," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 130(1), pages 175-190, March.
- Arvind Panagariya, 2003. "The Economics And Politics Of Uniform Tariffs," International Trade 0309009, EconWPA.
- Keiko Kubota, 2005. "Fiscal Constraints, Collection Costs, And Trade Policies," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17, pages 129-150, 03.
- Kubota, Keiko, 2000. "Fiscal constraints, collection costs, and trade policies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2366, The World Bank.
- Panagariya, Arvind, 1990. "How should tariffs be structured?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 353, The World Bank.
- Alberto Giovannini & Martha de Melo, 1991. "Government Revenue from Financial Repression," NBER Working Papers 3604, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:26:y:1987:i:1:p:77-101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed