Optimal disease control through combined use of preventive and curative measures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:eecrev:v:94:y:2017:i:c:p:23-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Costello, Christopher & Quérou, Nicolas & Tomini, Agnes, 2017.
"Private eradication of mobile public bads,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 23-44.
- Christopher Costello & Nicolas Querou & Agnes Tomini, 2016. "Private eradication of mobile public bads," Working Papers 05-16, LAMETA, Universitiy of Montpellier.
- Christopher Costello & Nicolas Querou & Agnès Tomini, 2017. "Private eradication of mobile public bads," Post-Print hal-01594268, HAL.
- Christopher Costello & Nicolas Querou & Agnès Tomini, 2016. "Private eradication of mobile public bads," Working Papers hal-01594067, HAL.
- Hoddinott, John, 1997. "Water, health, and income," FCND discussion papers 25, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Francis, Peter J., 1997. "Dynamic epidemiology and the market for vaccinations," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 383-406, February.
- Mark Gersovitz & Jeffrey S. Hammer, 2004. "The Economical Control of Infectious Diseases," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(492), pages 1-27, January.
- Francis, P.J. Peter J., 2004. "Optimal tax/subsidy combinations for the flu season," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(10), pages 2037-2054, September.
- Gersovitz, Mark & Hammer, Jeffrey S., 2005. "Tax/subsidy policies toward vector-borne infectious diseases," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(4), pages 647-674, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:25:y:1987:i:2:p:301-319. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.