Disequilibrium exchange rates as industrialization policy
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Huizinga, Harry, 1997.
"Real exchange rate misalignment and redistribution,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 259-277, February.
- Huizinga, H., 1994. "Real Exchange Rate Misalignment and Redistribution," Papers 9490, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Huizinga, H.P., 1994. "Real exchange rate misalignment and redistribution," Discussion Paper 1994-90, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Huizinga, H.P., 1997. "Real exchange rate misalignment and redistribution," Other publications TiSEM b6eeddf2-33ae-4e5e-ab1d-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Turan Subasat, 2008. "Exchange Rate Policies: Fact or Fiction in the Rise of High Performance Asian Economies," Working Papers 0802, Izmir University of Economics.
- Nouira, Ridha & Plane, Patrick & Sekkat, Khalid, 2011. "Exchange rate undervaluation and manufactured exports: A deliberate strategy?," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 584-601.
- Ridha Nouira & Patrick Plane & Khalid Sekkat, 2010. "Exchange Rate Undervaluation and Manufactured Exports: A Deliberate Strategy?," Working Papers 510, Economic Research Forum, revised 03 Jan 2010.
- SEKKAT & Patrick PLANE & Ridha NOUIRA, 2011. "Exchange Rate Undervaluation and Manufactured Exports: A Deliberate Strategy?," Working Papers 201125, CERDI.
- Ridha Nouira & Patrick Plane & K. Sekkat, 2011. "Exchange Rate Undervaluation and Manufactured Exports: A Deliberate Strategy?," Working Papers halshs-00617573, HAL.
- Patrick Plane & Ridha Nouira & K Sekkat, 2010. "Exchange Rate Undervaluation And Manufactured Exports: A Deliberate Strategy?," Post-Print halshs-00673445, HAL.
- Patrick Plane & Ridha Nouira & K Sekkat, 2011. "Exchange Rate Undervaluation and Manufactured Exports: A Deliberate Strategy?," Post-Print halshs-00666945, HAL.
- Auboin, Marc & Ruta, Michele, 2013. "The relationship between exchange rates and international trade: a literature review," World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(03), pages 577-605, July.
- Marc Auboin & Michele Ruta, 2012. "The Relationship between Exchange Rates and International Trade: A Literature Review," CESifo Working Paper Series 3868, CESifo Group Munich.
- Auboin, Marc & Ruta, Michel, 2011. "The relationship between exchange rates and International Trade: A review of economic literature," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2011-17, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Sosunov, Kirill & Zamulin, Oleg, 2006. "The inflationary consequences or real exchange rate targeting via accumulation of reserves," BOFIT Discussion Papers 11/2006, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Kirill Sosunov & Oleg Zamulin, 2006. "The Inflationary Consequences of Real Exchange Rate Targeting via Accumulation of Reserves," Working Papers w0082, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Dani Rodrik, 2008. "The Real Exchange Rate and Economic Growth," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 39(2 (Fall)), pages 365-439.
- Iljoong Kim & Inbae Kim, 2005. "Endogenous changes in the exchange rate regime: A bureaucratic incentive model," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 125(3), pages 339-361, December.
- Polterovich, Victor & Popov, Vladimir & Tonis, Alexander, 2008. "Mechanisms of Resource Curse, Economic Policy and Growth," MPRA Paper 20570, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mashkoor, Asim & Ahmed, Ovais & Herani, Dr. Gobin, 2015. "The relationship between Foreign Currency trading and Economic Development: A case Study of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 64482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Polterovich, Victor & Popov, Vladimir, 2003. "Accumulation of Foreign Exchange Reserves and Long Term Growth," MPRA Paper 20069, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:23:y:1986:i:1:p:89-106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed