Expressive writing intervention promotes resilience among juvenile justice-involved youth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Burke, Jeffrey D. & Mulvey, Edward P. & Schubert, Carol A. & Garbin, Sara R., 2014. "The challenge and opportunity of parental involvement in juvenile justice services," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 39-47.
- Chuang, Emmeline & Wells, Rebecca, 2010. "The role of inter-agency collaboration in facilitating receipt of behavioral health services for youth involved with child welfare and juvenile justice," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 1814-1822, December.
- Ryan, Joseph P. & Herz, Denise & Hernandez, Pedro M. & Marshall, Jane Marie, 2007. "Maltreatment and delinquency: Investigating child welfare bias in juvenile justice processing," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(8), pages 1035-1050, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giordano, F. & Ragnoli, F. & Brajda Bruno, F. & Boerchi, D., 2019. "Testing Assisted Resilience Approach Therapy (ARAT) with children victims of violence," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 286-293.
- Lou, Yunfei & Taylor, Emily P. & Di Folco, Simona, 2018. "Resilience and resilience factors in children in residential care: A systematic review," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 83-92.
More about this item
KeywordsJuvenile justice; Child welfare; Adolescents; Trauma; Resilience; Program evaluation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:73:y:2017:i:c:p:220-229. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.