Conceptualizing the step-down for foster youth approaching adulthood: Perceptions of service providers, caseworkers, and foster parents
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hyde, Justeen & Kammerer, Nina, 2009. "Adolescents' perspectives on placement moves and congregate settings: Complex and cumulative instabilities in out-of-home care," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 265-273, February.
- McCoy, Henrika & McMillen, J. Curtis & Spitznagel, Edward L., 2008. "Older youth leaving the foster care system: Who, what, when, where, and why?," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 735-745, July.
- Dorsey, Shannon & Farmer, Elizabeth M.Z. & Barth, Richard P. & Greene, Kaylin M. & Reid, John & Landsverk, John, 2008. "Current status and evidence base of training for foster and treatment foster parents," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(12), pages 1403-1416, December.
- Samuels, Gina Miranda, 2009. "Ambiguous loss of home: The experience of familial (im)permanence among young adults with foster care backgrounds," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 1229-1239, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:495-505 is not listed on IDEAS
- Havlicek, Judy R. & Garcia, Antonio R. & Smith, Douglas C., 2013. "Mental health and substance use disorders among foster youth transitioning to adulthood: Past research and future directions," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 194-203.
More about this item
KeywordsStepping down; Treatment foster care; Foster youth with mental health conditions; Service providers; Aging out of foster care;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:34:y:2012:i:12:p:2327-2336. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .