Links between physical abuse in childhood and child neglect among adolescent mothers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kim, Jinseok, 2009. "Type-specific intergenerational transmission of neglectful and physically abusive parenting behaviors among young parents," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 761-767, July.
- Easterbrooks, M. Ann & Chaudhuri, Jana H. & Bartlett, Jessica Dym & Copeman, Abby, 2011. "Resilience in parenting among young mothers: Family and ecological risks and opportunities," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 42-50, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-01305961 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:355-361 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fakunmoju, Sunday B. & Bammeke, Funmi O., 2013. "Propensity to perpetrate abusive behaviors: Internet survey of the role of gender, childhood maltreatment, and perception of maltreatment in Nigeria," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 725-733.
More about this item
KeywordsChild neglect; Adolescent parenting; History of childhood maltreatment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:34:y:2012:i:11:p:2164-2169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.