Use of a parent management training intervention with urban foster parents: A pilot study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Petra, Megan & Kohl, Patricia, 2010. "Pathways Triple P and the child welfare system: A promising fit," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 611-618, April.
- Fees, Bronwyn S. & Stockdale, Dahlia F. & Crase, Sedahlia Jasper & Riggins-caspers, Kristin & Yates, Amy Moeller & Lekies, Kristi S. & Gillis-Arnold, Renee, 1998. "Satisfaction with foster parenting: Assessment one year after training," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 347-363, May.
- Harris, Marian S. & Courtney, Mark E., 2003. "The interaction of race, ethnicity, and family structure with respect to the timing of family reunification," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(5-6), pages 409-429.
- Puddy, Richard W. & Jackson, Yo, 2003. "The Development of Parenting Skills in Foster Parent Training," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 987-1013, December.
- Stone, Susan, 2007. "Child maltreatment, out-of-home placement and academic vulnerability: A fifteen-year review of evidence and future directions," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 139-161, February.
- Dorsey, Shannon & Farmer, Elizabeth M.Z. & Barth, Richard P. & Greene, Kaylin M. & Reid, John & Landsverk, John, 2008. "Current status and evidence base of training for foster and treatment foster parents," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(12), pages 1403-1416, December.
- Leathers, Sonya J. & Atkins, Marc S. & Spielfogel, Jill E. & McMeel, Lorri S. & Wesley, Julia M. & Davis, Rafe, 2009. "Context-specific mental health services for children in foster care," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 1289-1297, December.
- James, Sigrid & Landsverk, John & Slymen, Donald J., 2004. "Placement movement in out-of-home care: patterns and predictors," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 185-206, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:90:y:2018:i:c:p:118-133 is not listed on IDEAS
- Spielfogel, Jill E. & Leathers, Sonya J. & Christian, Errick & McMeel, Lorri S., 2011. "Parent management training, relationships with agency staff, and child mental health: Urban foster parents' perspectives," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 2366-2374.
- Leathers, Sonya J. & Spielfogel, Jill E. & Gleeson, James P. & Rolock, Nancy, 2012. "Behavior problems, foster home integration, and evidence-based behavioral interventions: What predicts adoption of foster children?," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 891-899.
- Greeno, Elizabeth J. & Uretsky, Mathew C. & Lee, Bethany R. & Moore, Jessica E. & Barth, Richard P. & Shaw, Terry V., 2016. "Replication of the KEEP foster and kinship parent training program for youth with externalizing behaviors," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 75-82.
- Festinger, Trudy & Baker, Amy J.L., 2013. "The quality of evaluations of foster parent training: An empirical review," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 2147-2153.
More about this item
KeywordsEvidence-based practice Behavior problems Mental health services Foster parents Foster children;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:33:y:2011:i:7:p:1270-1279. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.