Living arrangements and level of care among clients discharged from a scattered-site housing-based independent living program
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.70.11.1152_5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kroner, Mark J. & Mares, Alvin S., 2009. "Lighthouse independent living program: Characteristics of youth served and their outcomes at discharge," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 563-571, May.
- Daining, Clara & DePanfilis, Diane, 2007. "Resilience of youth in transition from out-of-home care to adulthood," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 1158-1178, September.
- Lindsey, Elizabeth W. & Ahmed, Fasih U., 1999. "The North Carolina independent living program: A comparison of outcomes for participants and nonparticipants," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 389-412, May.
- McCoy, Henrika & McMillen, J. Curtis & Spitznagel, Edward L., 2008. "Older youth leaving the foster care system: Who, what, when, where, and why?," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 735-745, July.
- Freundlich, Madelyn & Avery, Rosemary J., 2005. "Planning for permanency for youth in congregate care," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 115-134, February.
- Montgomery, Paul & Donkoh, Charles & Underhill, Kristen, 2006. "Independent living programs for young people leaving the care system: The state of the evidence," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 1435-1448, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mares, Alvin S. & Kroner, Mark J., 2011. "Lighthouse Independent Living Program: Predictors of client outcomes at discharge," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 1749-1758, September.
More about this item
KeywordsLiving arrangements Level of care Housing Independent living;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:33:y:2011:i:2:p:405-415. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .