Living arrangements and level of care among clients discharged from a scattered-site housing-based independent living program
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.70.11.1152_5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kroner, Mark J. & Mares, Alvin S., 2009. "Lighthouse independent living program: Characteristics of youth served and their outcomes at discharge," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 563-571, May.
- Daining, Clara & DePanfilis, Diane, 2007. "Resilience of youth in transition from out-of-home care to adulthood," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 1158-1178, September.
- Lindsey, Elizabeth W. & Ahmed, Fasih U., 1999. "The North Carolina independent living program: A comparison of outcomes for participants and nonparticipants," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 389-412, May.
- McCoy, Henrika & McMillen, J. Curtis & Spitznagel, Edward L., 2008. "Older youth leaving the foster care system: Who, what, when, where, and why?," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 735-745, July.
- Freundlich, Madelyn & Avery, Rosemary J., 2005. "Planning for permanency for youth in congregate care," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 115-134, February.
- Montgomery, Paul & Donkoh, Charles & Underhill, Kristen, 2006. "Independent living programs for young people leaving the care system: The state of the evidence," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 1435-1448, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mares, Alvin S. & Kroner, Mark J., 2011. "Lighthouse Independent Living Program: Predictors of client outcomes at discharge," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 1749-1758, September.
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:88:y:2018:i:c:p:249-256 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsLiving arrangements Level of care Housing Independent living;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:33:y:2011:i:2:p:405-415. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.