Sample size requirements to detect an intervention by time interaction in longitudinal cluster randomized clinical trials with random slopes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Spyros Konstantopoulos, 2009. "Incorporating Cost in Power Analysis for Three-Level Cluster-Randomized Designs," Evaluation Review, , vol. 33(4), pages 335-357, August.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2009.160879_1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anindya Roy & Dulal K. Bhaumik & Subhash Aryal & Robert D. Gibbons, 2007. "Sample Size Determination for Hierarchical Longitudinal Designs with Differential Attrition Rates," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 63(3), pages 699-707, September.
- Moonseong Heo & Andrew C. Leon, 2008. "Statistical Power and Sample Size Requirements for Three Level Hierarchical Cluster Randomized Trials," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 64(4), pages 1256-1262, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Satoshi Usami, 2017. "Generalized SAMPLE SIZE Determination Formulas for Investigating Contextual Effects by a Three-Level Random Intercept Model," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 82(1), pages 133-157, March.
More about this item
KeywordsLongitudinal cluster RCT; Three level data; Power; Sample size; Random slope; Effect size;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:60:y:2013:i:c:p:169-178. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.