A new semiparametric estimation method for accelerated hazards mixture cure model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Judy P. Sy & Jeremy M. G. Taylor, 2000. "Estimation in a Cox Proportional Hazards Cure Model," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 56(1), pages 227-236, March.
- M. Jamshidian & R. I. Jennrich, 2000. "Standard errors for EM estimation," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 62(2), pages 257-270.
- Zeng, Donglin & Lin, D.Y., 2007. "Efficient Estimation for the Accelerated Failure Time Model," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 1387-1396, December.
- Wenbin Lu, 2004. "On semiparametric transformation cure models," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 91(2), pages 331-343, June.
- Jiajia Zhang & Yingwei Peng & Ou Zhao, 2011. "A New Semiparametric Estimation Method for Accelerated Hazard Model," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 67(4), pages 1352-1360, December.
- Zhang, Jiajia & Peng, Yingwei, 2009. "Crossing hazard functions in common survival models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(20), pages 2124-2130, October.
- Zhezhen Jin, 2003. "Rank-based inference for the accelerated failure time model," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 90(2), pages 341-353, June.
- Yingwei Peng & Keith B. G. Dear, 2000. "A Nonparametric Mixture Model for Cure Rate Estimation," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 56(1), pages 237-243, March.
- Ying Qing Chen, 2001. "Accelerated Hazards Regression Model and Its Adequacy for Censored Survival Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 853-860, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bremhorst, Vincent & Lambert, Philippe, 2016. "Flexible estimation in cure survival models using Bayesian P-splines," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 270-284.
- López-Cheda, Ana & Cao, Ricardo & Jácome, M. Amalia & Van Keilegom, Ingrid, 2017. "Nonparametric incidence estimation and bootstrap bandwidth selection in mixture cure models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 144-165.
More about this item
KeywordsEM algorithm; Kernel-smoothed approximation; Non-smooth estimating equation; Profile likelihood;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:59:y:2013:i:c:p:95-102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.