A maximum entropy type test of fit: Composite hypothesis case
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sangyeol Lee & Okyoung Na & Seongryong Na, 2003. "On the cusum of squares test for variance change in nonstationary and nonparametric time series models," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 55(3), pages 467-485, September.
- Jushan Bai, 2003. "Testing Parametric Conditional Distributions of Dynamic Models," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 85(3), pages 531-549, August.
- Bera, Anil K. & Jarque, Carlos M., 1981. "Efficient tests for normality, homoscedasticity and serial independence of regression residuals : Monte Carlo Evidence," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 313-318.
- Lee, Sangyeol & Vonta, Ilia & Karagrigoriou, Alex, 2011. "A maximum entropy type test of fit," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(9), pages 2635-2643, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee, Sangyeol & Oh, Haejune, 2015. "Entropy test and residual empirical process for autoregressive conditional duration models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 1-12.
More about this item
KeywordsMaximum entropy test; Goodness of fit test; K-transformation; Unstable autoregressive model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:57:y:2013:i:1:p:59-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.