Cramér–von Mises and characteristic function tests for the two and k-sample problems with dependent data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rémillard, Bruno & Scaillet, Olivier, 2009. "Testing for equality between two copulas," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 377-386, March.
- Bajorunaite, Ruta & Klein, John P., 2007. "Two-sample tests of the equality of two cumulative incidence functions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(9), pages 4269-4281, May.
- John, Majnu & Priebe, Carey E., 2007. "A data-adaptive methodology for finding an optimal weighted generalized Mann-Whitney-Wilcoxon statistic," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(9), pages 4337-4353, May.
- Christian Genest & Johanna Nešlehová & Jean-François Quessy, 2012. "Tests of symmetry for bivariate copulas," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 64(4), pages 811-834, August.
- Neubert, Karin & Brunner, Edgar, 2007. "A studentized permutation test for the non-parametric Behrens-Fisher problem," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(10), pages 5192-5204, June.
- Burke, Murray D., 2000. "Multivariate tests-of-fit and uniform confidence bands using a weighted bootstrap," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 13-20, January.
- Zhang, Jin & Wu, Yuehua, 2007. "k-Sample tests based on the likelihood ratio," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(9), pages 4682-4691, May.
- Jean-François Quessy, 2012. "Testing for Bivariate Extreme Dependence Using Kendall's Process," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 39(3), pages 497-514, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ghanem, Dalia, 2017. "Testing identifying assumptions in nonseparable panel data models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 197(2), pages 202-217.
- Jiménez-Gamero, M.D. & Alba-Fernández, M.V. & Jodrá, P. & Barranco-Chamorro, I., 2017. "Fast tests for the two-sample problem based on the empirical characteristic function," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 390-410.
- Meintanis, Simos G. & Ushakov, Nikolai G., 2016. "Nonparametric probability weighted empirical characteristic function and applications," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 52-61.
More about this item
KeywordsCharacteristic function; Copula; Dependent data; Empirical processes; Multiplier central limit theorem; Two and k-sample problems;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:56:y:2012:i:6:p:2097-2111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .