Local influence in estimating equations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hongtu Zhu & Joseph G. Ibrahim & Niansheng Tang & Heping Zhang, 2008. "Diagnostic measures for empirical likelihood of general estimating equations," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 95(2), pages 489-507.
- You-Gan Wang, 2003. "Working correlation structure misspecification, estimation and covariate design: Implications for generalised estimating equations performance," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 90(1), pages 29-41, March.
- N. G. Cadigan & P. J. Farrell, 2002. "Generalized local influence with applications to fish stock cohort analysis," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 51(4), pages 469-483.
- Osorio, Felipe & Paula, Gilberto A. & Galea, Manuel, 2007. "Assessment of local influence in elliptical linear models with longitudinal structure," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(9), pages 4354-4368, May.
- Rinaldo Artes, 2000. "Longitudinal Data Estimating Equations for Dispersion Models," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 27(2), pages 321-334.
- W.-Y. Poon & Y. S. Poon, 1999. "Conformal normal curvature and assessment of local influence," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 61(1), pages 51-61.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vens, Maren & Ziegler, Andreas, 2012. "Generalized estimating equations and regression diagnostics for longitudinal controlled clinical trials: A case study," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(5), pages 1232-1242.
More about this item
KeywordsDiagnostic techniques Local influence Generalized estimating equations Repeated measures Longitudinal data;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:55:y:2011:i:4:p:1867-1883. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .