The [beta]-Birnbaum-Saunders distribution: An improved distribution for fatigue life modeling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lemonte, Artur J. & Cribari-Neto, Francisco & Vasconcellos, Klaus L.P., 2007. "Improved statistical inference for the two-parameter Birnbaum-Saunders distribution," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(9), pages 4656-4681, May.
- Meintanis, Simos G., 2010. "Inference procedures for the Birnbaum-Saunders distribution and its generalizations," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 367-373, February.
- Wu, Jianrong & Wong, A. C. M., 2004. "Improved interval estimation for the two-parameter Birnbaum-Saunders distribution," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 809-821, November.
- Kundu, Debasis & Kannan, Nandini & Balakrishnan, N., 2008. "On the hazard function of Birnbaum-Saunders distribution and associated inference," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(5), pages 2692-2702, January.
- Pescim, Rodrigo R. & Demétrio, Clarice G.B. & Cordeiro, Gauss M. & Ortega, Edwin M.M. & Urbano, Mariana R., 2010. "The beta generalized half-normal distribution," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 945-957, April.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:91:y:2006:i:6:p:689-697 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yousry Abdelkader, 2004. "Computing the moments of order statistics from nonidentically distributed Erlang variables," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 45(4), pages 563-570, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vilca, Filidor & Balakrishnan, N. & Zeller, Camila Borelli, 2014. "The bivariate Sinh-Elliptical distribution with applications to Birnbaum–Saunders distribution and associated regression and measurement error models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 1-16.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:56:y:2012:i:12:p:3887-3897 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBeta distribution Birnbaum-Saunders distribution Fatigue life distribution Lifetime data Maximum likelihood estimation Mean deviation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:55:y:2011:i:3:p:1445-1461. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.