Data-driven neighborhood selection of a Gaussian field
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Guyon, Xavier & Yao, Jian-feng, 1999. "On the Underfitting and Overfitting Sets of Models Chosen by Order Selection Criteria," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 221-249, August.
- IM, Hae Kyung & Stein, Michael L. & Zhu, Zhengyuan, 2007. "Semiparametric Estimation of Spectral Density With Irregular Observations," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 726-735, June.
- Song, Hae-Ryoung & Fuentes, Montserrat & Ghosh, Sujit, 2008. "A comparative study of Gaussian geostatistical models and Gaussian Markov random field models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(8), pages 1681-1697, September.
- Cressie, Noel & Verzelen, Nicolas, 2008. "Conditional-mean least-squares fitting of Gaussian Markov random fields to Gaussian fields," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(5), pages 2794-2807, January.
- Håvard Rue & Sara Martino & Nicolas Chopin, 2009. "Approximate Bayesian inference for latent Gaussian models by using integrated nested Laplace approximations," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 71(2), pages 319-392.
- Dass S.C. & Nair V.N., 2003. "Edge Detection, Spatial Smoothing, and Image Reconstruction With Partially Observed Multivariate Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 98, pages 77-89, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:54:y:2010:i:5:p:1355-1371. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.