Simultaneous analysis and multiple factor analysis for contingency tables: Two methods for the joint study of contingency tables
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vallejo-Arboleda, Amparo & Vicente-Villardon, Jose L. & Galindo-Villardon, M.P., 2007. "Canonical STATIS: Biplot analysis of multi-table group structured data based on STATIS-ACT methodology," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(9), pages 4193-4205, May.
- J. Gower, 1975. "Generalized procrustes analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 40(1), pages 33-51, March.
- Michael Greenacre, 2003. "Singular value decomposition of matched matrices," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(10), pages 1101-1113.
- Escofier, B. & Pages, J., 1994. "Multiple factor analysis (AFMULT package)," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 121-140, August.
- Gardner, Sugnet & Gower, John C. & le Roux, N.J., 2006. "A synthesis of canonical variate analysis, generalised canonical correlation and Procrustes analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 107-134, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blasius, J. & Greenacre, M. & Groenen, P.J.F. & van de Velden, M., 2009. "Special issue on correspondence analysis and related methods," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(8), pages 3103-3106, June.
- K. Fernández-Aguirre & M. Garín-Martín & J. Modroño-Herrán, 2014. "Visual displays: analytical study and applications to graphs and real data," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 2209-2224, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:53:y:2009:i:8:p:3171-3182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.