A bootstrap approach to hypothesis testing in least absolute value regression
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dielman, Terry E. & Pfaffenberger, Roger C., 1992. "A further comparison of tests of hypotheses in LAV regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 375-384, October.
- Sheather, Simon J. & McKean, Joseph W., 1987. "A comparison of testing and confidence interval methods for the median," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 31-36, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dielman, Terry E. & Rose, Elizabeth L., 1997. "A note on hypothesis testing in LAV multiple regression: a small sample comparison," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 381-388, January.
- Giloni, Avi & Simonoff, Jeffrey S. & Sengupta, Bhaskar, 2006. "Robust weighted LAD regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(11), pages 3124-3140, July.
- Khaled Elsayed, 2007. "Does CEO Duality Really Affect Corporate Performance?," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(6), pages 1203-1214, November.
- Dielman, Terry E. & Rose, Elizabeth L., 1996. "A note on hypothesis testing in LAV multiple regression: A small sample comparison," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 463-470, April.
- Dodge, Yadolah, 1997. "LAD Regression for Detecting Outliers in Response and Explanatory Variables," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 144-158, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:20:y:1995:i:2:p:119-130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.