Bayesian inference of mixed-effects ordinary differential equations models using heavy-tailed distributions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- J. O. Ramsay & G. Hooker & D. Campbell & J. Cao, 2007. "Parameter estimation for differential equations: a generalized smoothing approach," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 69(5), pages 741-796, November.
- Chen, Jianwei & Wu, Hulin, 2008. "Efficient Local Estimation for Time-Varying Coefficients in Deterministic Dynamic Models With Applications to HIV-1 Dynamics," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 103, pages 369-384, March.
- Cancho, Vicente G. & Dey, Dipak K. & Lachos, Victor H. & Andrade, Marinho G., 2011. "Bayesian nonlinear regression models with scale mixtures of skew-normal distributions: Estimation and case influence diagnostics," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 588-602, January.
- Jiguo Cao & Gregor F. Fussmann & James O. Ramsay, 2008. "Estimating a Predator-Prey Dynamical Model with the Parameter Cascades Method," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 64(3), pages 959-967, September.
- Victor H. Lachos & Dipankar Bandyopadhyay & Dipak K. Dey, 2011. "Linear and Nonlinear Mixed-Effects Models for Censored HIV Viral Loads Using Normal/Independent Distributions," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 67(4), pages 1594-1604, December.
- J. Cao & L. Wang & J. Xu, 2011. "Robust Estimation for Ordinary Differential Equation Models," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 67(4), pages 1305-1313, December.
- David J. Spiegelhalter & Nicola G. Best & Bradley P. Carlin & Angelika Van Der Linde, 2002. "Bayesian measures of model complexity and fit," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(4), pages 583-639, October.
- G. J. M. Rosa & D. Gianola & C. R. Padovani, 2004. "Bayesian Longitudinal Data Analysis with Mixed Models and Thick-tailed Distributions using MCMC," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(7), pages 855-873.
- Nicolas J-B. Brunel & Quentin Clairon & Florence d'AlchÃ©-Buc, 2014. "Parametric Estimation of Ordinary Differential Equations With Orthogonality Conditions," Journal of the American Statistical Association, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 109(505), pages 173-185, March.
- Xinyu Zhang & Jiguo Cao & Raymond J. Carroll, 2015. "On the selection of ordinary differential equation models with application to predator-prey dynamical models," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 71(1), pages 131-138, March.
- S. Choy & A. Smith, 1997. "Hierarchical models with scale mixtures of normal distributions," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 6(1), pages 205-221, June.
- Yangxin Huang & Dacheng Liu & Hulin Wu, 2006. "Hierarchical Bayesian Methods for Estimation of Parameters in a Longitudinal HIV Dynamic System," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 62(2), pages 413-423, June.
- Alan S. Perelson & Avidan U. Neumann & Martin Markowitz & John M. Leonard & David D. Ho, 1996. "HIV-1 Dynamics In Vivo: Virion Clearance Rate, Infected Cell Lifespan, and Viral Generation Time," Working Papers 96-02-004, Santa Fe Institute.
- Hulin Wu & A. Adam Ding, 1999. "Population HIV-1 Dynamics In Vivo: Applicable Models and Inferential Tools for Virological Data from AIDS Clinical Trials," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 410-418, June.
- Lang Li & Morton B. Brown & Kyung-Hoon Lee & Suneel Gupta, 2002. "Estimation and Inference for a Spline-Enhanced Population Pharmacokinetic Model," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 58(3), pages 601-611, September.
- Liang, Hua & Wu, Hulin, 2008. "Parameter Estimation for Differential Equation Models Using a Framework of Measurement Error in Regression Models," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 103(484), pages 1570-1583.
- Yangxin Huang & Hulin Wu, 2006. "A Bayesian approach for estimating antiviral efficacy in HIV dynamic models," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 155-174.
- J. Guedj & R. Thiébaut & D. Commenges, 2007. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation in Dynamical Models of HIV," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 63(4), pages 1198-1206, December.
More about this item
KeywordsMetropolis–Hastings; Outliers; Pharmacokinetics; Scale mixtures of multivariate normal distributions; Smoothing spline;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:137:y:2019:i:c:p:233-246. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.