Adding ethics to the business curriculum
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hammer, Michael & Champy, James, 1993. "Reengineering the corporation: A manifesto for business revolution," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 90-91.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Octavian RUJOIU & Valentina RUJOIU, 2014. "Academic Dishonesty And Workplace Dishonesty. An Overview," Proceedings of the INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 8(1), pages 928-938, November.
- Ralph Jackson & Charles Wood & James Zboja, 2013. "The Dissolution of Ethical Decision-Making in Organizations: A Comprehensive Review and Model," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 116(2), pages 233-250, August.
- Lydia L. Gan & Hian Chye Koh, 2005. "The Profiles of Software Pirates among Tertiary Institutions in Singapore," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 0508, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Larry Floyd & Feng Xu & Ryan Atkins & Cam Caldwell, 2013. "Ethical Outcomes and Business Ethics: Toward Improving Business Ethics Education," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 117(4), pages 753-776, November.
- K. A. Van Peursem & A. Julian, 2006. "Ethics Research: an Accounting Educator's Perspective," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 16(38), pages 13-29, March.
- Pak K. Auyeung & Ron Dagwell & Chew Ng & John Sands, 2006. "Educators’ Epistemological Beliefs of Accounting Ethics Teaching: A Cross-Cultural Study," Accounting Research Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(2), pages 122-138, September.
- Seleshi Sisaye, 2011. "The functional-institutional and consequential-conflictual sociological approaches to accounting ethics education: Integrations from sustainability and ecological resources management literature," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 26(3), pages 263-294, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:bushor:v:31:y:1988:i:4:p:9-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/bushor .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .