The limited effect of economic self-interest on the political attitudes of the mass public
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mounir Karadja & Johanna Mollerstrom & David Seim, 2017.
"Richer (and Holier) Than Thou? The Effect of Relative Income Improvements on Demand for Redistribution,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, pages 201-212.
- Mounir Karadja & Johanna Mollerstrom & David Seim, 2014. "Richer (and Holier) than Thou? The Effect of Relative Income Improvements on Demand for Redistribution," Working Papers 1050, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- Karadja, Mounir & Möllerström, Johanna & Seim, David, 2014. "Richer (and Holier) Than Thou? The Effect of Relative Income Improvements on Demand for Redistribution," Working Paper Series 1042, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Dr Christina Ioannou, 2012. "The Problem of Collective Action: A Critical Examination of Olsonâ€™s Solution of â€˜Selective Benefitsâ€™," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 2(2), pages 151-157, April.
- Economou, Athina & Gavroglou, Stavros & Kollias, Christos, 2013. "Economic fluctuations and political self-placement," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 57-65.
- repec:ejn:ejefjr:v:5:y:2017:i:4:p:50-75 is not listed on IDEAS
- Takanori Sumino, 2016. "Level or Concentration? A Cross-national Analysis of Public Attitudes Towards Taxation Policies," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 129(3), pages 1115-1134, December.
- Dominik H. Enste & Alexandra Haferkamp & Detlef Fetchenhauer, 2009. "Unterschiede im Denken zwischen Ökonomen und Laien - Erklärungsansätze zur Verbesserung der wirtschaftspolitischen Beratung," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 10(1), pages 60-78, February.
- Ming-Chang Tsai & Rueyling Tzeng, 2014. "Beyond Economic Interests: Attitudes Toward Foreign Workers in Australia, the United States and East Asian Countries," Sociological Research Online, Sociological Research Online, vol. 19(3), pages 1-15.
- Marfouk, Abdeslam, 2013.
"Préjugés et fausses idées sur l’immigration et les immigrés, vecteurs de discrimination en matière d’accès à l’emploi
[false ideas about immigrants and immigration and discrimination in labor marke," MPRA Paper 47989, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haferkamp, Alexandra & Fetchenhauer, Detlef & Belschak, Frank & Enste, Dominik, 2009. "Efficiency versus fairness: The evaluation of labor market policies by economists and laypeople," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 527-539, August.
- Jacob, Robert & Christandl, Fabian & Fetchenhauer, Detlef, 2011. "Economic experts or laypeople? How teachers and journalists judge trade and immigration policies," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 662-671.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:beheco:v:19:y:1990:i:3:p:247-271. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620175 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.