Indonesia's new tax reform: Potential and direction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- M. Govinda Rao & R. Kavita Rao, 2005.
"Trends and Issues in Tax Policy and Reform in India,"
India Policy Forum,
Global Economy and Development Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 2(1), pages 55-122.
- M. Govinda Rao & Rao, R. Kavita, 2005. "Trends and issues in tax policy and reform in India," Working Papers tru1, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- M.Govinda Rao & R.Kavita Rao, 2005. "Trends and Issues in Tax Policy and Reform in India," Working Papers id:243, eSocialSciences.
- Ahmad,Etisham & Stern,Nicholas, 1991.
"The Theory and Practice of Tax Reform in Developing Countries,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521265638, March.
- Ahmad,Etisham & Stern,Nicholas, 1991. "The Theory and Practice of Tax Reform in Developing Countries," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521397421, March.
- Richard M. Bird & Eric M. Zolt, 2014.
"Redistribution via Taxation: The Limited Role of the Personal Income Tax in Developing Countries,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 15(2), pages 625-683, November.
- Richard M. Bird & Eric M. Zolt, 2005. "Redistribution via Taxation: The Limited Role of the Personal Income Tax in Developing Countries," International Tax Program Papers 0508, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- Das-Gupta, Arindam, 2004. "The Income tax compliance cost of corporations in India, 2000-01," Working Papers 04/8, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Richard M. Bird & Eric M. Zolt, 2005. "Redistribution via Taxation: The Limited Role of the Personal Income Tax in Developing Countries (2005)," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0507, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amir, Hidayat & Asafu-Adjaye, John & Ducpham, Tien, 2013. "The impact of the Indonesian income tax reform: A CGE analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 492-501.
- Amir, Hidayat & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D., 2013. "Distributional Welfare Impact of the 2013 Adjustment of Tax-Free Income Threshold in Indonesia: A CGE Simulation," MPRA Paper 68571, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Herbert W. V. Hasudungan & Sulthon S. Sabaruddin, 2016. "The Impact of Fiscal Reform on Indonesian Macroeconomy: A CGE Framework," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 8(3), pages 181-202, September.
- Amir, Hidayat & Nugroho, Anda, 2013. "Development of Web-Based CGE Model for Tax Policy Analysis," MPRA Paper 66300, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:asieco:v:16:y:2005:i:6:p:1029-1046. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/asieco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.