ASEAN-China Free Trade Area: background, implications and future development
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lloyd, P. J. & MacLaren, Donald, 2000. "Openness and growth in East Asia after the Asian crisis," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 89-105.
- Dutta, M., 2002. "Asian Economic Community: intra-community macro-and-micro-economic parameters," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 447-491.
- Ramkishen Rajan & Rahul Sen, 2002. "SingaporeÂ’s New Commercial Trade Strategy: the Pros and Cons of Bilateralism," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2002-02, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ganeshan Wignaraja, 2013.
"Regional Trade Agreements and Enterprises in Southeast Asia,"
Trade Working Papers
23718, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2013. "Regional Trade Agreements and Enterprises in Southeast Asia," ADBI Working Papers 442, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Ganeshan Wignaraja, 2013. "Regional Trade Agreements and Enterprises in Southeast Asia," Microeconomics Working Papers 23718, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- ANDO Mitsuyo, 2009. "Impacts of FTAs in East Asia: CGE Simulation Analysis," Discussion papers 09037, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Shanping Yang & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso, 2013. "A Panel Data Analysis of Trade Creation and Trade Diversion Effects: The case of ASEAN-China Free Trade Area (ACFTA)," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 224, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Yang, Shanping & Martinez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada, 2014. "A panel data analysis of trade creation and trade diversion effects: The case of ASEAN–China Free Trade Area," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 138-151.
- Huang, Yanghua & Salike, Nimesh & Zhong, Feiteng, 2017.
"Policy effect on structural change: A case of Chinese intermediate goods trade,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 30-47.
- Huang, Yanghua & Salike, Nimesh & Zhong, Feiteng, 2014. "Policy Effect on Structural Change: A Case of Chinese Intermediate Goods Trade," RIEI Working Papers 2014-02, Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, Research Institute for Economic Integration.
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Yang, Chih-Hai, 2013. "How do free trade agreements change import prices? : firm-level evidence from China's imports from ASEAN," IDE Discussion Papers 436, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Hooy, Chee-Wooi & Siong-Hook, Law & Tze-Haw, Chan, 2015. "The impact of the Renminbi real exchange rate on ASEAN disaggregated exports to China," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 253-259.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:asieco:v:13:y:2002:i:5:p:671-686. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/asieco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.