Controlling cyclic combustion timing variations using a symbol-statistics predictive approach in an HCCI engine
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sen, Asok K. & Zheng, Jianjun & Huang, Zuohua, 2011. "Dynamics of cycle-to-cycle variations in a natural gas direct-injection spark-ignition engine," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(7), pages 2324-2334, July.
- Maurya, Rakesh Kumar & Agarwal, Avinash Kumar, 2011. "Experimental study of combustion and emission characteristics of ethanol fuelled port injected homogeneous charge compression ignition (HCCI) combustion engine," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(4), pages 1169-1180, April.
- Gan, Suyin & Ng, Hoon Kiat & Pang, Kar Mun, 2011. "Homogeneous Charge Compression Ignition (HCCI) combustion: Implementation and effects on pollutants in direct injection diesel engines," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(3), pages 559-567, March.
- Maurya, Rakesh Kumar & Agarwal, Avinash Kumar, 2011. "Experimental investigation on the effect of intake air temperature and air-fuel ratio on cycle-to-cycle variations of HCCI combustion and performance parameters," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(4), pages 1153-1163, April.
- Komninos, N.P. & Kosmadakis, G.M., 2011. "Heat transfer in HCCI multi-zone modeling: Validation of a new wall heat flux correlation under motoring conditions," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(5), pages 1635-1648, May.
- Yang, Dong-bo & Wang, Zhi & Wang, Jian-Xin & Shuai, Shi-jin, 2011. "Experimental study of fuel stratification for HCCI high load extension," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(9), pages 2949-2954.
- Machrafi, Hatim & Cavadias, Simeon & Amouroux, Jacques, 2008. "A parametric study on the emissions from an HCCI alternative combustion engine resulting from the auto-ignition of primary reference fuels," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(8), pages 755-764, August.
- Komninos, N.P., 2009. "Modeling HCCI combustion: Modification of a multi-zone model and comparison to experimental results at varying boost pressure," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(10), pages 2141-2151, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hountalas, D.T. & Papagiannakis, R.G. & Zovanos, G. & Antonopoulos, A., 2014. "Comparative evaluation of various methodologies to account for the effect of load variation during cylinder pressure measurement of large scale two-stroke diesel engines," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 1027-1042.
- Wu, Zhijun & Kang, Zhe & Deng, Jun & Hu, Zongjie & Li, Liguang, 2016. "Effect of oxygen content on n-heptane auto-ignition characteristics in a HCCI engine," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 594-604.
- Bahri, Bahram & Aziz, Azhar Abdul & Shahbakhti, Mahdi & Muhamad Said, Mohd Farid, 2013. "Understanding and detecting misfire in an HCCI engine fuelled with ethanol," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 24-33.
- Jung, Dongwon & Iida, Norimasa, 2015. "Closed-loop control of HCCI combustion for DME using external EGR and rebreathed EGR to reduce pressure-rise rate with combustion-phasing retard," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 315-330.
- Wang, Ying & Xiao, Fan & Zhao, Yuwei & Li, Dongchang & Lei, Xiong, 2015. "Study on cycle-by-cycle variations in a diesel engine with dimethyl ether as port premixing fuel," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 58-70.
- Andwari, Amin Mahmoudzadeh & Aziz, Azhar Abdul & Said, Mohd Farid Muhamad & Latiff, Zulkarnain Abdul, 2014. "Experimental investigation of the influence of internal and external EGR on the combustion characteristics of a controlled auto-ignition two-stroke cycle engine," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 1-10.
- Maurya, Rakesh Kumar & Agarwal, Avinash Kumar, 2013. "Experimental investigation of cyclic variations in HCCI combustion parameters for gasoline like fuels using statistical methods," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 310-323.
- Chen, Yulin & Dong, Guangyu & Mack, J. Hunter & Butt, Ryan H. & Chen, Jyh-Yuan & Dibble, Robert W., 2016. "Cyclic variations and prior-cycle effects of ion current sensing in an HCCI engine: A time-series analysis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 168(C), pages 628-635.
More about this item
KeywordsHCCI; Nonlinear dynamics; Prediction; Control; Symbol-sequence approach;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:92:y:2012:i:c:p:133-146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.