Separation characteristics of clathrate hydrates from a cooling plate for efficient cold energy storage
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Min & Wu, Zhishen & Kao, Hongtao, 2011. "Study on preparation, structure and thermal energy storage property of capric–palmitic acid/attapulgite composite phase change materials," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(9), pages 3125-3132.
- Babu, Ponnivalavan & Linga, Praveen & Kumar, Rajnish & Englezos, Peter, 2015. "A review of the hydrate based gas separation (HBGS) process for carbon dioxide pre-combustion capture," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 261-279.
- Obara, Shin’ya & Yamada, Takanobu & Matsumura, Kazuhiro & Takahashi, Shiro & Kawai, Masahito & Rengarajan, Balaji, 2011. "Operational planning of an engine generator using a high pressure working fluid composed of CO2 hydrate," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(12), pages 4733-4741.
- Babu, Ponnivalavan & Ong, Hong Wen Nelson & Linga, Praveen, 2016. "A systematic kinetic study to evaluate the effect of tetrahydrofuran on the clathrate process for pre-combustion capture of carbon dioxide," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 431-442.
- Shi, X.J. & Zhang, P., 2013. "A comparative study of different methods for the generation of tetra-n-butyl ammonium bromide clathrate hydrate slurry in a cold storage air-conditioning system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 1393-1402.
- Obara, Shin'ya & Kikuchi, Yoshinobu & Ishikawa, Kyosuke & Kawai, Masahito & Yoshiaki, Kashiwaya, 2015. "Development of a compound energy system for cold region houses using small-scale natural gas cogeneration and a gas hydrate battery," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 280-295.
More about this item
KeywordsCold thermal storage Slurry Clathrate hydrate Adhesion TBAB;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:87:y:2010:i:8:p:2682-2689. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.