Estimation of forest area near desertsÂ -- production of Global Bio-Methanol from solar energy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Proops, John LR & Gay, Philip W & Speck, Stefan & Schroder, Thomas, 1996. "The lifetime pollution implications of various types of electricity generation. An input-output analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 229-237, March.
- Pearce, David & Crowards, Tom, 1996. "Particulate matter and human health in the United Kingdom," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(7), pages 609-619, July.
- Blakemore, F. B. & Davies, C. & Isaac, J. G., 1998. "The effects of changes in the UK energy demand and environmental legislation on atmospheric pollution by carbon dioxide," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 273-303, April.
- Blakemore, F. B. & Davies, C. & Isaac, J. G., 1999. "Effects of changes in the UK energy demand and environmental legislation on atmospheric pollution by sulphur dioxide," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 62(4), pages 283-295, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jebaraj, S. & Iniyan, S., 2006. "A review of energy models," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 281-311, August.
- Xuan, Jin & Leung, Michael K.H. & Leung, Dennis Y.C. & Ni, Meng, 2009. "A review of biomass-derived fuel processors for fuel cell systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(6-7), pages 1301-1313, August.
More about this item
KeywordsRenewable energy Global Bio-Methanol Desert Forest Liquid fuel;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:67:y:2000:i:4:p:383-393. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.