Research on corporate social reporting: Directions for development
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:24:y:2013:i:4:p:360-378 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frédérique Dejean & Bruno Oxibar, 2003. "Pour Une Approche Alternative De L'Analyse De La Diffusion D'Information Societale," Post-Print halshs-00582767, HAL.
- Bruno Oxibar & Frédérique Déjean, 2003. "An alternative approach of corporate social disclosure analysis," Post-Print halshs-00150581, HAL.
- Mahfuja Malik, 2015. "Value-Enhancing Capabilities of CSR: A Brief Review of Contemporary Literature," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 127(2), pages 419-438, March.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/577 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michel Capron & Rob Gray, 2000. "Experimenting with assessing corporate social responsibility in France: an exploratory note on an initiative by social economy firms," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 99-109.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2503 is not listed on IDEAS
- Williams, S. Mitchell & Ho Wern Pei, Carol-Anne, 1999. "Corporate social disclosures by listed companies on their web sites: an international comparison," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 389-419, August.
- Bruno Oxibar, 2001. "L'Etude De La Publication D'Informations Societales Par Les Grands Groupes Une Revue De La Litterature," Post-Print halshs-00584647, HAL.
- David Collison & Colin Dey & Gwen Hannah & Lorna Stevenson, 2010. "Anglo-American capitalism: the role and potential role of social accounting," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 23(8), pages 956-981, October.
- Gray, Rob, 2002. "The social accounting project and Accounting Organizations and Society Privileging engagement, imaginings, new accountings and pragmatism over critique?," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 687-708, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:aosoci:v:6:y:1981:i:3:p:255-262. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.