The attitudes of owner-managers towards accounting control systems following management buyout
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luft, Joan & Shields, Michael D., 2003. "Mapping management accounting: graphics and guidelines for theory-consistent empirical research," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 28(2-3), pages 169-249.
- Renneboog, L.D.R. & Simons, T., 2005.
"Public-to-Private Transactions : LBOs, MBOs, MBIs and IBOs,"
2005-98, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Renneboog, L.D.R. & Simons, T., 2005. "Public-to-Private Transactions : LBOs, MBOs, MBIs and IBOs," Discussion Paper 2005-023, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:19:y:2008:i:3:p:404-430 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ellen Haustein & Robert Luther & Peter Schuster, 2014. "Management control systems in innovation companies: a literature based framework," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 343-382, February.
- Hans Bruining & Ernst Verwaal & Mike Wright, 2013. "Private equity and entrepreneurial management in management buy-outs," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 591-605, April.
- Mike Wright & Nick Wilson & Ken Robbie, 1996. "The Longer-Term Effects of Management-Led Buy-Outs," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 5(3), pages 213-234, Fall.
- Matejka, M. & De Waegenaere, A.M.B., 2000. "Organizational Design and Management Accounting Change," Discussion Paper 2000-61, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Florence Cavelius & Philippe Dessertine, 2009. "Le rôle de l’information de gestion dans la relation dirigeants-actionnaires:le cas des sociétés de capital investissement," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 12(3), pages 65-95, September.
- Matejka, M., 2002. "Management accounting in organizational design : Three Essays," Other publications TiSEM 05952255-000c-4215-b05b-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Carole Howorth & Mike Wright & Paul Westhead & Deborah Allcock, 2016. "Company metamorphosis: professionalization waves, family firms and management buyouts," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 803-817, October.
- Renneboog, Luc & Vansteenkiste, Cara, 2017. "Leveraged Buyouts : A Survey of the Literature," Discussion Paper 2017-015, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:aosoci:v:17:y:1992:i:2:p:151-168. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.