Simulation of nitrogen leaching from a fertigated crop rotation in a Mediterranean climate using the EU-Rotate_N and Hydrus-2D models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gardenas, A.I. & Hopmans, J.W. & Hanson, B.R. & Simunek, J., 2005. "Two-dimensional modeling of nitrate leaching for various fertigation scenarios under micro-irrigation," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 219-242, June.
- Lakshminarayan, P. G. & Johnson, Stanley R. & Bouzaher, Aziz, 1995. "A Multi-Objective Approach to Integrating Agricultural Economic and Environmental Policies," Staff General Research Papers Archive 955, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Ersahin, Sabit & Rustu Karaman, M., 2001. "Estimating potential nitrate leaching in nitrogen fertilized and irrigated tomato using the computer model NLEAP," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 1-12, October.
- Ajdary, Khalil & Singh, D.K. & Singh, A.K. & Khanna, Manoj, 2007. "Modelling of nitrogen leaching from experimental onion field under drip fertigation," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 89(1-2), pages 15-28, April.
- Crevoisier, D. & Popova, Z. & Mailhol, J.C. & Ruelle, P., 2008. "Assessment and simulation of water and nitrogen transfer under furrow irrigation," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 95(4), pages 354-366, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amin, M.G. Mostofa & Šimůnek, Jirka & Lægdsmand, Mette, 2014. "Simulation of the redistribution and fate of contaminants from soil-injected animal slurry," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 17-29.
- repec:eee:agiwat:v:199:y:2018:i:c:p:175-189 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karandish, Fatemeh & Šimůnek, Jiří, 2016. "A field-modeling study for assessing temporal variations of soil-water-crop interactions under water-saving irrigation strategies," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 178(C), pages 291-303.
- Soto, F. & Gallardo, M. & Giménez, C. & Peña-Fleitas, T. & Thompson, R.B., 2014. "Simulation of tomato growth, water and N dynamics using the EU-Rotate_N model in Mediterranean greenhouses with drip irrigation and fertigation," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 46-59.
- Wang, Jun & Huang, Guanhua & Zhan, Hongbin & Mohanty, Binayak P. & Zheng, Jianhua & Huang, Quanzhong & Xu, Xu, 2014. "Evaluation of soil water dynamics and crop yield under furrow irrigation with a two-dimensional flow and crop growth coupled model," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 10-22.
- repec:eee:agiwat:v:193:y:2017:i:c:p:174-190 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Zhen & Li, Jiusheng & Li, Yanfeng, 2014. "Simulation of nitrate leaching under varying drip system uniformities and precipitation patterns during the growing season of maize in the North China Plain," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 19-28.
- Suárez-Rey, E.M. & Romero-Gámez, M. & Giménez, C. & Thompson, R.B. & Gallardo, M., 2016. "Use of EU-Rotate_N and CropSyst models to predict yield, growth and water and N dynamics of fertigated leafy vegetables in a Mediterranean climate and to determine N fertilizer requirements," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 150-164.
- Wallis, K.J. & Candela, L. & Mateos, R.M. & Tamoh, K., 2011. "Simulation of nitrate leaching under potato crops in a Mediterranean area. Influence of frost prevention irrigation on nitrogen transport," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 98(10), pages 1629-1640, August.
More about this item
KeywordsWater drainage Fertigation Nitrate leaching Vegetables Modeling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:97:y:2010:i:2:p:277-285. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.