Irrigation and fertiliser strategies for minimising nitrogen leaching from turfgrass
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahmad Numery Ashfaqul Haque & Md. Kamal Uddin & Muhammad Firdaus Sulaiman & Adibah Mohd Amin & Mahmud Hossain & Zakaria M. Solaiman & Mehnaz Mosharrof, 2021. "Biochar with Alternate Wetting and Drying Irrigation: A Potential Technique for Paddy Soil Management," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(4), pages 1-35, April.
- Głąb, Tomasz & Szewczyk, Wojciech & Gondek, Krzysztof & Mierzwa-Hersztek, Monika & Palmowska, Joanna & Nęcka, Krzysztof, 2020. "Optimization of turfgrass fertigation rate and frequency," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 234(C).
- Zhang, Xudong & Kamran, Muhammad & Li, Fangjian & Xue, Xuanke & Jia, Zhikuan & Han, Qingfang, 2020. "Optimizing fertilization under ridge-furrow rainfall harvesting system to improve foxtail millet yield and water use in a semiarid region, China," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 227(C).
- Javier Martínez-Dalmau & Julio Berbel & Rafaela Ordóñez-Fernández, 2021. "Nitrogen Fertilization. A Review of the Risks Associated with the Inefficiency of Its Use and Policy Responses," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(10), pages 1-15, May.
- Haghnazari, Farzad & Karandish, Fatemeh & Darzi-Naftchali, Abdullah & Šimůnek, Jiří, 2020. "Dynamic assessment of the impacts of global warming on nitrate losses from a subsurface-drained rainfed-canola field," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 242(C).
- Liu, Jing & Bi, Xiaoqing & Ma, Maoting & Jiang, Lihua & Du, Lianfeng & Li, Shunjiang & Sun, Qinping & Zou, Guoyuan & Liu, Hongbin, 2019. "Precipitation and irrigation dominate soil water leaching in cropland in Northern China," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 211(C), pages 165-171.
- Gheysari, Mahdi & Mirlatifi, Seyed Majid & Homaee, Mehdi & Asadi, Mohammad Esmaeil & Hoogenboom, Gerrit, 2009. "Nitrate leaching in a silage maize field under different irrigation and nitrogen fertilizer rates," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(6), pages 946-954, June.
- Yan, Fulai & Zhang, Fucang & Fan, Xingke & Fan, Junliang & Wang, Ying & Zou, Haiyang & Wang, Haidong & Li, Guodong, 2021. "Determining irrigation amount and fertilization rate to simultaneously optimize grain yield, grain nitrogen accumulation and economic benefit of drip-fertigated spring maize in northwest China," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 243(C).
- Karandish, Fatemeh & Šimůnek, Jiří, 2017. "Two-dimensional modeling of nitrogen and water dynamics for various N-managed water-saving irrigation strategies using HYDRUS," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 193(C), pages 174-190.
- Khachatryan, Hayk & Zhou, Guzhen, 2014. "Preferences for Sustainable Lawn Care Practices: The Choice of Lawn Fertilizers," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170210, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Jia, Xucun & Shao, Lijie & Liu, Peng & Zhao, Bingqiang & Gu, Limin & Dong, Shuting & Bing, So Hwat & Zhang, Jiwang & Zhao, Bin, 2014. "Effect of different nitrogen and irrigation treatments on yield and nitrate leaching of summer maize (Zea mays L.) under lysimeter conditions," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 92-103.
- Barton, L. & Colmer, T.D., 2011. "Ameliorating water repellency under turfgrass of contrasting soil organic matter content: Effect of wetting agent formulation and application frequency," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 1-7.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:80:y:2006:i:1-3:p:160-175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.