Effects of different ridge:furrow ratios and supplemental irrigation on crop production in ridge and furrow rainfall harvesting system with mulches
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sharma, K. D. & Pareek, O. P. & Singh, H. P., 1982. "Effect of runoff concentration on growth and yield of jujube," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 73-84, May.
- Reij, C. & Mulder, P. & Begemann, L., 1988. "Water Harvesting For Plant Production," Papers 91, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Li, Xiao-Yan & Gong, Jia-Dong & Gao, Qian-Zhao & Li, Feng-Rui, 2001. "Incorporation of ridge and furrow method of rainfall harvesting with mulching for crop production under semiarid conditions," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 173-183, September.
- Boers, Th. M. & De Graaf, M. & Feddes, R. A. & Ben-Asher, J., 1986. "A linear regression model combined with a soil water balance model to design micro-catchments for water harvesting in arid zones," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(3-4), pages 187-206, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gong, Daozhi & Mei, Xurong & Hao, Weiping & Wang, Hanbo & Caylor, Kelly K., 2017. "Comparison of ET partitioning and crop coefficients between partial plastic mulched and non-mulched maize fields," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 181(C), pages 23-34.
- Zhang, Jiyang & Sun, Jingsheng & Duan, Aiwang & Wang, Jinglei & Shen, Xiaojun & Liu, Xiaofei, 2007. "Effects of different planting patterns on water use and yield performance of winter wheat in the Huang-Huai-Hai plain of China," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 92(1-2), pages 41-47, August.
- Bouma, Jetske A. & Hegde, Seema S. & Lasage, Ralph, 2016. "Assessing the returns to water harvesting: A meta-analysis," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 100-109.
- Iqbal, Shahid & Guber, Andrey K. & Khan, Haroon Zaman, 2016. "Estimating nitrogen leaching losses after compost application in furrow irrigated soils of Pakistan using HYDRUS-2D software," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 168(C), pages 85-95.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:3:p:622-:d:133811 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ren, Xiaolong & Jia, Zhikuan & Chen, Xiaoli, 2008. "Rainfall concentration for increasing corn production under semiarid climate," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 95(12), pages 1293-1302, December.
- Wang, Yajun & Xie, Zhongkui & Malhi, Sukhdev S. & Vera, Cecil L. & Zhang, Yubao & Wang, Jinniu, 2009. "Effects of rainfall harvesting and mulching technologies on water use efficiency and crop yield in the semi-arid Loess Plateau, China," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(3), pages 374-382, March.
- Liu, Yi & Li, Shiqing & Chen, Fang & Yang, Shenjiao & Chen, Xinping, 2010. "Soil water dynamics and water use efficiency in spring maize (Zea mays L.) fields subjected to different water management practices on the Loess Plateau, China," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 97(5), pages 769-775, May.
- Su, Ziyou & Zhang, Jinsong & Wu, Wenliang & Cai, Dianxiong & Lv, Junjie & Jiang, Guanghui & Huang, Jian & Gao, Jun & Hartmann, Roger & Gabriels, Donald, 2007. "Effects of conservation tillage practices on winter wheat water-use efficiency and crop yield on the Loess Plateau, China," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 87(3), pages 307-314, February.
- Lian, Yanhao & Ali, Shahzad & Zhang, Xudong & Wang, Tianlu & Liu, Qi & Jia, Qianmin & Jia, Zhikuan & Han, Qingfang, 2016. "Nutrient and tillage strategies to increase grain yield and water use efficiency in semi-arid areas," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 178(C), pages 137-147.
- Ali, Shahzad & Jan, Amanullah & Zhang, Peng & Khan, Muhammad Numan & Cai, Tei & Wei, Ting & Ren, Xiaolong & Jia, Qianmin & Han, Qingfang & Jia, Zhikuan, 2016. "Effects of ridge-covering mulches on soil water storage and maize production under simulated rainfall in semiarid regions of China," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 178(C), pages 1-11.
- Qi Wang & Enhe Zhang & Fengmin Li & Fengrui Li, 2008. "Runoff Efficiency and the Technique of Micro-water Harvesting with Ridges and Furrows, for Potato Production in Semi-arid Areas," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 22(10), pages 1431-1443, October.
- Ruidisch, Marianne & Kettering, Janine & Arnhold, Sebastian & Huwe, Bernd, 2013. "Modeling water flow in a plastic mulched ridge cultivation system on hillslopes affected by South Korean summer monsoon," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 204-217.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:54:y:2002:i:3:p:243-254. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.