Plastic film mulch for half growing-season maximized WUE and yield of potato via moisture-temperature improvement in a semi-arid agroecosystem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Romic, D. & Romic, M. & Borosic, J. & Poljak, M., 2003. "Mulching decreases nitrate leaching in bell pepper (Capsicum annuum L.) cultivation," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 87-97, May.
- Kar, Gouranga & Kumar, Ashwani, 2007. "Effects of irrigation and straw mulch on water use and tuber yield of potato in eastern India," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 94(1-3), pages 109-116, December.
- Tiwari, K. N. & Singh, Ajai & Mal, P. K., 2003. "Effect of drip irrigation on yield of cabbage (Brassica oleracea L. var. capitata) under mulch and non-mulch conditions," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 19-28, January.
- Xie, Zhong-kui & Wang, Ya-jun & Li, Feng-min, 2005. "Effect of plastic mulching on soil water use and spring wheat yield in arid region of northwest China," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 71-83, July.
- Wang, Xiao-Ling & Li, Feng-Min & Jia, Yu & Shi, Wen-Quan, 2005. "Increasing potato yields with additional water and increased soil temperature," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 78(3), pages 181-194, December.
- Chakraborty, Debashis & Nagarajan, Shantha & Aggarwal, Pramila & Gupta, V.K. & Tomar, R.K. & Garg, R.N. & Sahoo, R.N. & Sarkar, A. & Chopra, U.K. & Sarma, K.S. Sundara & Kalra, N., 2008. "Effect of mulching on soil and plant water status, and the growth and yield of wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) in a semi-arid environment," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 95(12), pages 1323-1334, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fan, Yubing & Wang, Chenggang & Nan, Zhibiao, 2016. "Determining water use efficiency for wheat and cotton: A meta-regression analysis," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 236059, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Qin, Shuhao & Zhang, Junlian & Dai, Hailin & Wang, Di & Li, Deming, 2014. "Effect of ridge–furrow and plastic-mulching planting patterns on yield formation and water movement of potato in a semi-arid area," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 87-94.
- Yuan, M. & Zhang, L. & Gou, F. & Su, Z. & Spiertz, J.H.J. & van der Werf, W., 2013. "Assessment of crop growth and water productivity for five C3 species in semi-arid Inner Mongolia," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 28-38.
- repec:eee:agiwat:v:198:y:2018:i:c:p:19-27 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:agiwat:v:199:y:2018:i:c:p:48-60 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dong, Baodi & Liu, Mengyu & Jiang, Jingwei & Shi, Changhai & Wang, Xiaoming & Qiao, Yunzhou & Liu, Yueyan & Zhao, Zhihai & li, Dongxiao & Si, Fuyan, 2014. "Growth, grain yield, and water use efficiency of rain-fed spring hybrid millet (Setaria italica) in plastic-mulched and unmulched fields," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 93-101.
- Lisson, S.N. & Tarbath, M. & Corkrey, R. & Pinkard, E.A. & Laycock, B. & Howden, S.M. & Botwright Acuña, T. & Makin, A., 2016. "Ambient climate and soil effects on the headspace under clear mulch film," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 41-50.
- Fan, Yubing & Wang, Chenggang & Nan, Zhibiao, 2014. "Comparative evaluation of crop water use efficiency, economic analysis and net household profit simulation in arid Northwest China," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 335-345.
- Zhang, You-Liang & Wang, Feng-Xin & Shock, Clinton Cleon & Yang, Kai-Jing & Kang, Shao-Zhong & Qin, Jing-Tao & Li, Si-En, 2017. "Influence of different plastic film mulches and wetted soil percentages on potato grown under drip irrigation," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 180(PA), pages 160-171.
- repec:eee:agiwat:v:188:y:2017:i:c:p:91-100 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMulching; Soil temperature; Soil moisture; Water use efficiency; Yield; Potato;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:104:y:2012:i:c:p:68-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.