Soil water sensing for water balance, ET and WUE
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Passioura, John, 2006. "Increasing crop productivity when water is scarce--from breeding to field management," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 80(1-3), pages 176-196, February.
- Richards, Richard A., 2006. "Physiological traits used in the breeding of new cultivars for water-scarce environments," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 80(1-3), pages 197-211, February.
- Zwart, Sander J. & Bastiaanssen, Wim G. M., 2004. "Review of measured crop water productivity values for irrigated wheat, rice, cotton and maize," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 115-133, September.
- Martyniak, Ludwika, 2008. "Response of spring cereals to a deficit of atmospheric precipitation in the particular stages of plant growth and development," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 95(3), pages 171-178, March.
- Sun, Hongyong & Shen, Yanjun & Yu, Qiang & Flerchinger, Gerald N. & Zhang, Yongqiang & Liu, Changming & Zhang, Xiying, 2010. "Effect of precipitation change on water balance and WUE of the winter wheat-summer maize rotation in the North China Plain," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 97(8), pages 1139-1145, August.
- Li, Hongjun & Zheng, Li & Lei, Yuping & Li, Chunqiang & Liu, Zhijun & Zhang, Shengwei, 2008. "Estimation of water consumption and crop water productivity of winter wheat in North China Plain using remote sensing technology," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 95(11), pages 1271-1278, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:agiwat:v:191:y:2017:i:c:p:85-97 is not listed on IDEAS
- Phogat, V. & Skewes, M.A. & McCarthy, M.G. & Cox, J.W. & Šimůnek, J. & Petrie, P.R., 2017. "Evaluation of crop coefficients, water productivity, and water balance components for wine grapes irrigated at different deficit levels by a sub-surface drip," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 180(PA), pages 22-34.
- Alcaras, L. Martín Agüero & Rousseaux, M. Cecilia & Searles, Peter S., 2016. "Responses of several soil and plant indicators to post-harvest regulated deficit irrigation in olive trees and their potential for irrigation scheduling," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 171(C), pages 10-20.
- Hunsaker, D.J. & French, A.N. & Waller, P.M. & Bautista, E. & Thorp, K.R. & Bronson, K.F. & Andrade-Sanchez, P., 2015. "Comparison of traditional and ET-based irrigation scheduling of surface-irrigated cotton in the arid southwestern USA," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 209-224.
More about this item
KeywordsSoil water content; Measurement; Sensing; Accuracy; Irrigation scheduling; ET; Water use efficiency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:104:y:2012:i:c:p:1-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.