The relative contributions to profit of fixed and applied nitrogen in a crop-livestock farm systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chiarella, Carl, 1988. "The cobweb model: Its instability and the onset of chaos," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 377-384, October.
- Elster,Jon, 1983. "Explaining Technical Change," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521270724, December.
- R. G. Lipsey & Kelvin Lancaster, 1956. "The General Theory of Second Best," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(1), pages 11-32.
- Kehoe, Timothy J. & Levine, David K. & Mas-Colell, Andreu & Zame, William R., 1989. "Determinacy of equilibrium in large-scale economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 231-262, June.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- 312 – The economics of nitrogen in agriculture
by David Pannell in Pannell Discussions on 2018-02-06 02:15:29
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nordblom, Thomas L. & Pannell, David J. & Christiansen, Scott & Nersoyan, Nerses & Bahhady, Faik, 1994.
"From weed to wealth? Prospects for medic pastures in the Mediterranean farming system of north-west Syria,"
Blackwell, pages 29-42.
- Nordblom, Thomas L. & Pannell, David J. & Christiansen, Scott & Nersoyan, Nerses & Bahhady, Faik, 1994. "From weed to wealth? Prospects for medic pastures in the Mediterranean farming system of north-west Syria," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 11(1), September.
- Doole, Graeme J. & Weetman, Ellen, 2009. "Tactical management of pasture fallows in Western Australian cropping systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 102(1-3), pages 24-32, October.
- Pannell, David J., 1995. "Economic aspects of legume management and legume research in dryland farming systems of southern Australia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 217-236.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:26:y:1988:i:1:p:1-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.