Economics of erosion-control and seed-fertilizer technologies for hillside farming in Honduras
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shively, Gerald E., 1997.
"Consumption risk, farm characteristics, and soil conservation adoption among low-income farmers in the Philippines,"
Blackwell, vol. 17(2-3), pages 165-177, December.
- Shively, Gerald E., 1997. "Consumption risk, farm characteristics, and soil conservation adoption among low-income farmers in the Philippines," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 17(2-3), December.
- Ahmed, Mohamed M. & Preckel, Paul V. & Baker, Timothy G. & Lopez-Pereira, Miguel, 2001. "Modeling the impact of technological change on nutrition and marketed surplus," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 25(1), pages 103-118, June.
- Shiferaw, Bekele & Holden, Stein, 1998. "A Farm Household Analysis of Land Use and Soil Conservation Decisions of Smallholder Farmers in the Ethiopian Highlands," 1998 Fourth AFMA Congress, January 26-30, 1998, Stellenbosch, South Africa 187624, African Farm Management Association (AFMA).
- Dono, Gabriele & Cortigiani, Raffaele & Dell'Unto, Davide, 2015. "Economic modelling of climate change scenarios and adaptation of Mediterranean agriculture," 2015 Fourth Congress, June 11-12, 2015, Ancona, Italy 207276, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Ruben, Ruerd & Pender, John, 2004. "Rural diversity and heterogeneity in less-favoured areas: the quest for policy targeting," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 303-320, August.
- Ahmed, Mohamed A. M. & Preckel, Paul V. & Baker, Timothy G. & Lopez-Pereira, Miguel, 2001. "Modeling the impact of technological change on nutrition and marketed surplus," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 25(1), June.
- Jeanne Y. Coulibaly & John H. Sanders & Paul V. Preckel & Timothy G. Baker, 2015. "Will cotton make a comeback in Mali?," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 46(1), pages 53-67, January.
- Cocchi, Horacio & Bravo-Ureta, Boris E. & Quiroga, Ricardo E., 2004. "Farm Benefits And Natural Resource Projects In Honduras And El Salvador," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20328, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agecon:v:11:y:1994:i:2-3:p:271-288. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.