Impact of eliminating government interventions on China's rice sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Fan, Shenggen & Wailes, Eric & Cramer, Gail, 1994. "Impact of eliminating government interventions on China's rice sector," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 11(1), September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Huang, Jikun & David, Cristina C., 1993.
"Demand for cereal grains in Asia: the effect of urbanization,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 8(2), February.
- Huang, Jikun & David, Cristina C., 1993. "Demand for cereal grains in Asia: The effect of urbanization," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 8(2), pages 107-124, February.
- Anderson, Kym, 1983. "Economic Growth, Comparative Advantage and Agricultural Trade of Pacific Rim Countries," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 51(03), December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yang, Yuefeng & Xu, Xuerong, 2015. "Post-disaster grain supply chain resilience with government aid," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 139-159.
- Sheu, Jiuh-Biing, 2016. "Supplier hoarding, government intervention, and timing for post-disaster crop supply chain recovery," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 134-160.
- Stanmore, Roland & Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z., 1995. "The Structure Of The Chinese Food Industries: Implications For Model Building," 1995 Conference (39th), February 14-16, 1995, Perth, Australia 171110, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agecon:v:11:y:1994:i:1:p:71-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.