Bootstrap estimation of covariance matrices via the percentile method
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Karim M. Abadir & Jan R. Magnus, 2002.
"Notation in econometrics: a proposal for a standard,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 5(1), pages 76-90, June.
- Abadir, K.M. & Magnus, J.R., 2001. "Notation in Econometrics : A Proposal for a Standard," Discussion Paper 2001-8, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Harvey, A. C. & Phillips, G. D. A., 1974. "A comparison of the power of some tests for heteroskedasticity in the general linear model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 307-316, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Ackerberg & Xiaohong Chen & Jinyong Hahn & Zhipeng Liao, 2014.
"Asymptotic Efficiency of Semiparametric Two-step GMM,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 81(3), pages 919-943.
- Xiaohong Chen & Jinyong Hahn & . ., 2012. "Asymptotic efficiency of semiparametric two-step GMM," CeMMAP working papers CWP31/12, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Daniel Ackerberg & Xiaohong Chen & Jinyong Hahn, 2014. "Asymptotic efficiency of semiparametric two-step GMM," CeMMAP working papers CWP28/14, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Xiaohong Chen & Jinyong Hahn & Zhipeng Liao, 2012. "Asymptotic Efficiency of Semiparametric Two-step GMM," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1880, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Fernandes, Marcelo & Guerre, Emmanuel & Horta, Eduardo, 2017. "Smoothing quantile regressions," Textos para discussão 457, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ect:emjrnl:v:8:y:2005:i:1:p:70-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.