Simulation estimation of dynamic discrete choice panel models with accelerated importance samplers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kamhon Kan & Chihwa Kao, 2005. "Simulation-Based Two-Step Estimation with Endogenous Regressors," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 76, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Moura, Guilherme V. & Richard, Jean-François & Liesenfeld, Roman, 2007.
"Dynamic Panel Probit Models for Current Account Reversals and their Efficient Estimation,"
Economics Working Papers
2007-11, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Guilherme Valle Moura & Roman Liesenfeld & Jean-Francois Richard, 2008. "Dynamic Panel Probit Models for Current Account Reversals and their Efficient Estimation," Anais do XXXVI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 36th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 200807141048250, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Ziegler, Andreas & Schröder, Michael, 2010. "What determines the inclusion in a sustainability stock index?: A panel data analysis for european firms," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 848-856, February.
- Ziegler Andreas, 2010. "Z-Tests in Multinomial Probit Models under Simulated Maximum Likelihood Estimation: Some Small Sample Properties," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 230(5), pages 630-652, October.
- Ziegler, Andreas & Schröder, Michael, 2006. "What Determines the Inclusion in a Sustainability Stock Index? A Panel Data Analysis for European Companies," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-041, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Andreas Ziegler, 2007. "Simulated classical tests in multinomial probit models," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 655-681, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ect:emjrnl:v:7:y:2004:i:1:p:120-142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .