Projection estimators for autoregressive panel data models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Stephen Bond & Frank Windmeijer, 2001. "Projection estimators for autoregressive panel data models," CeMMAP working papers CWP06/01, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arturas Juodis & Sarafidis, V., 2014.
"Fixed T Dynamic Panel Data Estimators with Multi-Factor Errors,"
UvA-Econometrics Working Papers
14-07, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Dept. of Econometrics.
- Juodis, Arturas & Sarafidis, Vasilis, 2014. "Fixed T Dynamic Panel Data Estimators with Multi-Factor Errors," MPRA Paper 57659, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan F. Kiviet, 2005. "Judging Contending Estimators by Simulation: Tournaments in Dynamic Panel Data Models," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-112/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:wly:japmet:v:32:y:2017:i:1:p:37-55 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nayoung Lee & Geert Ridder & John Strauss, 2017.
"Estimation of Poverty Transition Matrices with Noisy Data,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 32(1), pages 37-55, January.
- John Strauss & Nayoung Lee & Geert Ridder, 2010. "Estimation of Poverty Transition Matrices with Noisy Data," Working Papers id:2796, eSocialSciences.
- Nayoung Lee & Geert Ridder & John Strauss, 2010. "Estimation of Poverty Transition Matrices with Noisy Data," Textos para discussão 576, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- repec:spr:epolit:v:34:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s40888-017-0076-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lima, Rita, 2016.
"Capitale umano, innovazione tecnologica e divari economici nell’era post-knowledge? Un’analisi econometrica a livello sub nazionale
[Human capital, technological innovation and economic gaps in the," MPRA Paper 70539, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ect:emjrnl:v:5:y:2002:i:2:p:457-479. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.