Exact formulas for the Hodrick-Prescott filter
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Coeurdacier, Nicolas & Kollmann, Robert & Martin, Philippe, 2010.
"International portfolios, capital accumulation and foreign assets dynamics,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 100-112, January.
- Coeurdacier, Nicolas & Kollmann, Robert & Martin, Philippe, 2008. "International Portfolios, Capital Accumulation and Foreign Assets Dynamics," CEPR Discussion Papers 6902, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nicolas Coeurdacier & Robert Kollmann & Philippe Martin, 2010. "International portfolios, capital accumulation and foreign assets dynamics," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/c8dmi8nm4pd, Sciences Po.
- Nicolas Coeurdacier & Robert Kollmann & Philippe Martin, 2010. "International portfolios, capital accumulation and foreign assets dynamics," Post-Print hal-01052901, HAL.
- Coeurdacier, Nicolas & Kollmann, Robert Miguel W. K. & Martin, Philippe J., 2008. "International portfolios, capital accumulation and foreign assets dynamics," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2008,19, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Coeurdacier, Nicolas & Kollmann, Robert & Martin, Philippe, 2009. "International portfolios, capital accumulation and foreign assets dynamics," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 27, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Henry R. Hyatt & Tucker S. McElroy, 2017. "Labor Reallocation, Employment, and Earnings: Vector Autoregression Evidence," Working Papers 17-11, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- McElroy, Tucker & Wildi, Marc, 2013. "Multi-step-ahead estimation of time series models," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 378-394.
- Nicolas Coeurdacier, 2011. "Limited participation and International Risk-Sharing," 2011 Meeting Papers 613, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kristian Jönsson, 2010. "Trend extraction with a judgement-augmented hodrick–prescott filter," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 703-711, December.
- Wildi Marc & McElroy Tucker, 2016. "Optimal Real-Time Filters for Linear Prediction Problems," Journal of Time Series Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 8(2), pages 155-192, July.
- James D. Hamilton, 2017. "Why You Should Never Use the Hodrick-Prescott Filter," NBER Working Papers 23429, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/c8dmi8nm4pdjkuc9g7084aa4m is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ect:emjrnl:v:11:y:2008:i:1:p:209-217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.