Runaway inflation: experiences and options
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Buiter, Willem H. & Lago, Ricardo & Rey, Hélène, 1997.
"Enterprises in Transition: Macroeconomic Influences on Enterprise Decision-making and Performance,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1601, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Buiter, Willem H. & Lago, R. & Rey, H., 1997. "Enterprises in transition: macroeconomic influences on enterprise decision-making and performance," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20348, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- W.H. Buiter & R Lagos & H Rey, 1997. "Enterprises in Transition: Macroeconomic Influences on Enterprise Decision-Making and Performance," CEP Discussion Papers dp0340, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Sebastián Edwards & Fernando Lefort, 2002.
"Stabilization, Persistence, and Inflationary Convergence: A Comparative Analysis,"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series, in: Fernando Lefort & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Serie (ed.),Indexation, Inflation and Monetary Policy, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 3, pages 065-104,
Central Bank of Chile.
- Sebastian Edwards & Fernando Lefort, 1998. "Stabilization, Persistence, and Inflationary Convergence: A Comparative Analysis," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 37, Central Bank of Chile.
More about this item
KeywordsAJUSTE ESTRUCTURAL; INDEXACION; INFLACION; CEPAL; INDEXATION; INFLATION; STRUCTURAL ADJUSTMENT; ECLAC;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecr:col070:10340. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Biblioteca CEPAL). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eclaccl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.