The Effect of Working Capital Management Efficiency on the Operating Performance of the Industrial Companies in Oman
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gamze VURAL & Ahmet Gökhan SÖKMEN & Emin Hüseyin CETENAK, 2012. "Affects of Working Capital Management on Firm's Performance: Evidence from Turkey," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 2(4), pages 488-495.
- Azhagaiah Ramachandran & Muralidharan Janakiraman, 2009. "The Relationship between Working Capital Management Efficiency and EBIT," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 7(1), pages 61-74.
- Nor Edi Azhar Binti Mohamad & Siti Balqis Elias, 2013. "An Assessment on Determinant of Working Capital Management from Malaysian Public Listed Companies," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 3(4), pages 224-228, October.
- Marc Deloof, 2003. "Does Working Capital Management Affect Profitability of Belgian Firms?," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(3-4), pages 573-588.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tarek Ibrahim Eldomiaty & Mohamed Hashem Rashwan & Mohamed Bahaa El Din & Waleed Tayel, 2016. "Firm, industry and economic determinants of working capital at risk," International Journal of Financial Engineering (IJFE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 3(04), pages 1-29, December.
- Faris Nasif Al Shubiri & Syed Ahsan Jamil, 2017. "Assessing the Determinants of Interest Rate Spread of Commercial Banks in Oman: An Empirical Investigation," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(2A), pages 90-108.
More about this item
KeywordsWorking Capital Management Efficiency; Operating Performance; Working Capital Ratios;
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eco:journ1:2015-04-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilhan Ozturk). General contact details of provider: http://www.econjournals.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.